MTV UK Top 10 MC's of 2010

Turkish

ghetts brought in brutal and lightning, not scorcher, devs or wretch

Allow all the ugly talk tho, like man are tryna say that certain other guys are nice or suttin

i neva said ghetts brought dem in.. i said dey left him being in the same team as him, they excelled and he stayed in the same place coz he dont know what hes doing.. hes tryna follow in their footsteps direction wise but is tryna do things that dont fit him as a mc.

/

have you ever seen/heard a girl say ghetto is nice?

s'all im saying, i dont care how next man looks im just laying down the facts. The market is fickle, labels are aiming these artists to people who are gonna buy *most time young girls*.

If you're not making club bangers or ur not appealing to the buying market. Then dont try aim commercial.

So far ghetto hasnt made a club banger.

the same people that are buying traktor i reckon

traktor is a banger though

ghetto wouldnt fit that kinda beat.

He says too much ....hes good at writing bars but i dont think hes a good songwriter yet

plus the tone of his voice wouldnt make u wanna listen if you wasnt familiar, and most of the people who are familiar with him are not music buyers.

I dunno man, I don't ask girls if they think Ghetto is nice still.

s'all im saying, i dont care how next man looks im just laying down the facts. The market is fickle, labels are aiming these artists to people who are gonna buy *most time young girls*.

I do understand this, but afaik, Ghetts does have a lot of female music fans.

Giggs made a club banger and he still ain't mainstream

What club bangers have Chipmunk, JME, and Lowkey (to pick three off the dome) made?

tbh, even if you dont rate JME, he should be in that based on the criteria used for the other guys who are on it....

guys sold over 30/40,000 of his album completely independent.

Another reason why the list is bullshit.

JME's managed to stay true to himself, build up a loyal fan base and stay relevant for the past 5 years. It's a piss take how Double, Low Key & P Money are on there from the underground and JMe isn't.

Guest Flat Eric

the same people that are buying traktor i reckon

traktor is a banger though

ghetto wouldnt fit that kinda beat.

He says too much ....hes good at writing bars but i dont think hes a good songwriter yet

plus the tone of his voice wouldnt make u wanna listen if you wasnt familiar, and most of the people who are familiar with him are not music buyers.

THIS

he says way too much

hes still on that skippy kane flow

he would need to switch to that gay scorcher/wretch slow mo flow but i dont see him doing that

I dunno man, I don't ask girls if they think Ghetto is nice still.

I do understand this, but afaik, Ghetts does have a lot of female music fans.

Giggs made a club banger and he still ain't mainstream

What club bangers have Chipmunk, JME, and Lowkey (to pick three off the dome) made?

Giggs choses not to be mainstream/ he gets blocked coz he makes hood sh*t that people actually like, but they don't want someone like that to get big coz it will open the gates to something they are afraid of.

chipmunk has got a label behind and a big fan base...the tunes he makes people buy

JME's fan base is nuts....he has loyal people who will buy

I dont know why lowkey is on the list :lol:

everybody has to eat, so if skepta can make money off doing the lame sh*t, whilst still making the hard stuff on the sideline for the fans then why not.

Some people seem to forget that for some people music is their occupation and not just a hobby and doing hood videos/hood music that is not generating profit is not cutting it.

Guest Flat Eric

Ye mate. U guys are going on like them man were huge in this grime ting or suttin. Ur either gassin or remembering it wrong.

Scorch was big from Radio Music Blue days, that was before GH

• Downvote 1