Elder Scrolls 5

Mr. Gayle

"Sabjorn is a man living in Honningbrew Meadery. He will tell you a bit about the meadery if you ask. He is an essential character, so he cannot be killed"

I step out of Whiterun and 3 thugs are outside looking to kill me. I dead them and find out this prick took out a hit on me! I cant even kill him!! How can i get him back??

Should just ransack his brewery the fucking c*nt.

Finally bought my own house. The amount of stuff I've had to leave behind cuz I couldn't carry them.

/

Some assassin tried to kill me shortly after 3 thugs ambushed me, he was sent from the Dark Brotherhood wtf they after me for? lol

I'm all the way up in the north at Winterhold now joining the mages college, stepping up my destruction magic.

Level 57 stealth and haven't killed his bear yet.

Level 12 :lol:

Think i'm ready to leave

LMAO

You fucking cheatface Lol.

I was shook earlier. Walking towards Greybearded mandem and a see the shadow of a Dragon flying over me! My bodyguard chick is firing bare arrows im looking around and cant see shit. Bare darkness!!!

I just ran off LMAO.

lvl 15

done first phase of main quest, 2 more phases left. done greybeards and the horn and started the dragon map

killed 6 dragons but i gots lydia and ive given her some sick weapons, n i had to try more than a few times to kill some of them

im on a side quest thing now, leveling up for next phase

need to find some more side q's/explore more towns

Man Not Allowed to Call Child "Dovahkiin", Builds Skyrim PC Instead

Reader Spenny, in all seriousness tried to get his wife to agree to name their newborn son Dovahkiin, after the hero of Skyrim.

She, um, declined, so Spenny went and did the next best thing: he built a custom PC dedicated to the game.

Processor: Intel Core i7-2600k

Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro

Memory: 8GB Ripjaws X Series DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)

Storage: Crucial M4 SSD & 2x 1.5 TB WD Caviar Black HDD's

Cooling System: Corsair H80 Liquid Cooling

Video Card: 2x EVGA GTX 560 Ti 2GB

Power Supply: Corsair AX1200

Monitor and Peripherals: Asus 27" Monitor, BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard, Razer Naga Mouse & Logitech G35 Headset.

Diablotek EVO Case

xlarge_1c19d760f3801b698c3bd31072e653d1.jpg

xlarge_b029b69ed7ae0ebe69869b758cf5ffa8.jpg

xlarge_40e7be87566407498d605d011eddaa14.jpg

xlarge_e56d62fd61edfcbc475932a93e89c7e5.jpg

xlarge_36e0edda99c1e53b505110795816de7d.jpg

xlarge_49072c72e8ea0fc416b47d38f0218915.jpg

xlarge_2ea1200999d13ebd127b2a390a4e4150.jpg

http://kotaku.com/5858563/man-not-allowed-to-call-child-dovahkiin-builds-skyrim-pc-instead/gallery/1

Skyrim Guide (Prima WebRIP)

Mtl2a.jpg

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Prima Official eGuide is a digital web access strategy guide and includes:

Fully interactive world map reveals every primary location, secondary location, point of interest, world encounter, vendor, trainer, skill book, and unique item across the realm.

Master the skills to battle dragons, forge the best weapons, craft the finest potions, and finish off foes with our thorough combat coverage.

From the 9 major Hold cities to the open expanses of wilderness and mountains, you'll never be lost with over 150 interactive maps. Toggle collectables and points of interest on and off and zoom in and out with a simple click.

Customize your character: Every weapon, spell, perk, and ability covered, including character archetypes to show you various ways to play. Plus, complete information on all 18 skill constellations and detailed information on cooking, farming, and mining.

Dive deep into the understanding of the Dragon language. Translate text written in Dragon and transcribe your own text into Dragon and the runic language with the Dragon language glossary.

Fully integrated search functionality for quick and easy access to any item, ability, quest or NPC in the game.

This guide covers the following platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PC

Full resolution on all the pictures

html cleaned (no teleportPro pop-ups, no prima ads, 100% offline, ~100MB trimmed duplicates)

Pictures are resized in page, to see them full, click on them

Tables might be a bit "ugly" because they no longer use that heavy scripting to make them pop-up.

hxxp://www.zshare.net/download/962679688df4d1de/
[/CODE]

Replace XX with TT

Password: vip2

• Upvote 2

I was minding my own enjoying nature by this fortress and outta nowhere this bitch started shooting arrows at me. So I went upstairs, cut up her and her friends, and left. When I killed her she fell off the bridge to the ground. I went down, stripped her down and this was right by like a 200 foot waterfall, so I decided to take this bitch to the water and let her coast downstream and down the waterfall. So she gets stuck on a rock formation just before the waterfall, so i go in, pull her off, and drag her closer to the edge. All of a sudden im stuck, cant move, but then realize im not really stuck, the current is too strong and a second later i fall to my death. Hadnt saved for an hour. Rage.