battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

Loooooooool

Didn't know you could do that.

Currently got service stars on all classes apart from support so I'm grinding that out on TDM. Problem is lately loads of people on my team are playing as support. I'm literally throwing ammo boxes at guys heads hoping to trigger the ressuply bonus. f*ck*ng ammo boxes all over the map looking like an Argos van spilled its load.

Loooooooool

Didn't know you could do that.

Currently got service stars on all classes apart from support so I'm grinding that out on TDM. Problem is lately loads of people on my team are playing as support. I'm literally throwing ammo boxes at guys heads hoping to trigger the ressuply bonus. f*ck*ng ammo boxes all over the map looking like an Argos van spilled its load.

SHOOT THEM SO THEY BLOW UP

:lol:

ONLY I CAN EAT ON THIS GAME UNLESS ITS ONE OF YOU MAN

PLUS PLAY METRO FOR AMMO RESUPPLIES

• Upvote 1

ps3 anyone?

Might jump on tonight still.

/

Who knows about the team-switch t.roll technique?

If you ever join a blatantly unbalanced team on Damavand CQ (i.e. you are on a team with 10 players, other team has 6), consider the following.

This f*ck*ng brilliant game currently allows you to place C4 while waiting to spawn. All over your team's chopper, perhaps. :lol:

This f*ck*ng brilliant game currently allows you to suicide, and teamswitch :lol:

This f*ck*ng brilliant game currently allows C4 to survive a death :lol:

Combine all of the above and the results are hilarious. Guaranteed 650 points right off the bat :lol:

Limited edition stupid f*cking prick.ery, I discovered it a few weeks back but would recommend you do it before they patch that sh*t :rofl:

• Upvote 1

Fam I actually love trol.ling on this game.

Rush on Seine Crossing. Obviously B is the hotspot. One of my team mates ran into the hotel entrace to B and died... I revived, he dies again, I revive, he dies again I revive. Im just creasing thinking f*ck this guy I dont care, 100points every time is too much. Mussa revived him in the same spot like 6 times :lol: :lol:

This game is actually too sick. When i first played the beta, i thought this game was sh*t. Full of campers, no one knew what they were doing. Just hiding in bushes.

The game actually is the best game i've played to create a war battle scenery. It puts you in scenarios that MW just doesn't do. Imagine trying to defend your base but only to have Jets and helicopters flying above you attacking you not to mention guys in tanks and on foot trying to get into your base.

When attacking a base, i noticed that the whole island was empty and i couldn't even hear shooting where i was from. Next thing i know, i look and i see my team in the air, jumping off the cliff to go down to some next area. You don't get that sh*t in MW. Maps are so tiny in comparison.

MW you can just run around like a headless chicken and get your kills. You can't do this in this game.

It's just a refreshing game. I'm so used to MW, that this game is a like a revelation!

It's party system is pretty shitty for a big game like this. I understand why, but you should be able to have 4 guys in a party atleast!

• Upvote 3

Looks amazing, will kill COD this year.

100%

DOUBT IT VERY MUCH

AS I SAID B4

COD IS COD

THE FAN BASE IS TO STRONG

f*ck that el pres is right. Game is going to be full of non confrontational players, f*ck*ng campers.

pres killed everyone when it was GOG but kept dying from random ppl in bushes.

Alot of people will think this is a COD killer but most people will go back to MW3 for some real game play.

Di tune has changed :lol:

• Upvote 2

:lol:

Nah I'm happy for you man still. Big fan of CoD 4 and MW2 sameway!

They need to step up

Yup.

Destructible scenery is now a standard expectation for me, CoD need to factor that sort of sh*t into any new games. If they don't bring out destructible scenery in a CoD in the next 2-3 years (will probably still be banging out BF3 on PC then, or a DLC) then the franchise is gonna die slowly.

BF3 is a cancer, if CoD ain't careful the marketshare will disappear. People have started to clock onto the new-tech.

FACK

/

@ Skemar

Frag for range and tight spaces, splash damage ain't what it was unfortunately but still.

Buckshot for damage and dropping power, flechettes for lineups and shooting people through thin cover(Tehran Highway TDM = flechette ting).

Not a huge diff between flechette and buck, buck seems a lil more reliable. Flechette over slugs though IMO. I don't f*ck with slugs.