battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

BRAVVVV. That spot where the guy is at about the 1:03 mark is the ONE. I stood there with the M26 Mass with Darts (aka Mr. Slumpy aka The Slumpgun AKA Pump & Slump) and wigged about 12 guys in a row. I dunno why nobody blew the walls up, they just kept running past like everything was cool :lol:

Tehran is a greazy map if you push up enough. IRNV scopes are a must too. Unlocked the AN-94 rifle and have the IRNV on that....trust me that rifle is the deepest, it has incredible range. It's basically the Type 95 of BF3.

Edit:

OH MY GOD THAT SNIPER SHOT AT 4.56ish IS FUCKED!!!!!!

Five man in a row!!!

• Downvote 1

NOTE

Battlefield 3 will have a scheduled down time on Nov 22 between 07:00-09:00 AM UTC, during which you will not be able to play the game.

PATCH NOTES

Selected improvements in the Nov 22 Battlefield 3 client-side update

A full list of changes is available on the Battlelog

• General performance and loading time improvements

• "Black Screen" fix for an issue occurring on some PC configurations

• Stereo and rendering support for Nvidia and AMD graphics cards

• Fixed several crashes that occurred when joining multiplayer and co-op sessions

• Fixed a problem with high speed mouse movement (aka "negative mouse acceleration")

• You should no longer be able to damage a friendly vehicle when sitting in an open position

• Grenades now drop to ground if you get killed while attempting to throw it (dangerous in Hardcore mode!)

• You should no longer spawn too close to enemies in TDM, SQDM, or Conquest

• A large number of damage and range tweaks on a number of weapons to fine-tune overall balance in the game

• Added round duration and ticket summary at End of Round screen

• Fixed a problem regarding key bindings while playing

• Significant changes to the Join Squad interface, detailed at the bottom of this post

Selected improvements in the Nov 22 Battlefield 3 PC server-side update highlights

A full list of changes is available on the Battlelog

• EOD Bot exploit fix

• Several crash fixes

• Anti-stat padding measures taken, disallowing ranked servers to run obscure settings

• Improved team kill kick configuration

• Support for unranked servers. Unranked servers do not report players' scores to Battlelog, but server administrators can freely control all settings

Newly added Battlelog functionality – Share your stats

• Ability to share your Profile and Stats pages to Facebook, Google+, and Twitter

• User Profile and Stats pages on Battlelog can now be accessed without being signed in to Battlelog if you know a user's URL

• Single sign on from Battlelog to Origin. If you're not logged in to Origin and join a game server, Battlelog will automatically sign you in to Origin in the background and join the game server

Quick notes on Squad changes in the Nov 22 update

• Removed FIND ME A SQUAD option

• Allow players to join empty Squads alone, thus having 1/4 squad members

• Change order of options to LEAVE SQUAD, INV A FRIEND, SWITCH TEAM

• Disable Privacy flag when 1 man squad

• Reset Privacy flag from Private to Public when squad drops to 1 player

• All occupied Squads will now show up colored blue on the Squad Selection screen

• Players who choose not to join squads will also show up as Blue in the "Not in a Squad” line

• Squads that are currently empty will display as white -- if you wish to join an empty Squad, you can choose the first one marked with white text

and then the map pack is out december I think.

• Upvote 1

Got the AN94. Didnt really like it and went straight back to F2000. Will try it again later.

And yeh I got the Mass. Peak weaponary.

Does the AN start on burst? Swear when I was using it I had to change it to automatic. Quite annoying.

Got the AN94. Didnt really like it and went straight back to F2000. Will try it again later.

And yeh I got the Mass. Peak weaponary.

Does the AN start on burst? Swear when I was using it I had to change it to automatic. Quite annoying.

Yeah it's a 2 shot burst by default. The recoil is much tougher than the F2000 or the AEK, and I think the ironsights are shit but I stuck it out until I got the IRNV and it's now my default anti-sniper weapon - it's faaarkin accurate. The second bullet is always a little higher than the first, so you even if you are aiming at the chest, 2-3 bursts later you'll have a headshot.

The range on burst >>>

Full auto is a bit slow, feels like I can fire quicker with it on burst mode, but it is still pretty powerful. The fire rate makes for more controllable spraying. I fucking hate running out of ammo midway through murdering a squad.

Definitely the hardest gun to control in the game IMO, especially with a heavy barrel, but once you get used to compensating it you're nice.

I dunno if im feeling it man.

Can definatley feel its quite powerful but I lost a few 50/50s because of the burst and the recoil is kinda fucked, especially without a scope.

Just got the foregrip so I will stick it out a bit more.

• Downvote 1

Try 3-4 shot burst - compensate -burst - compensate with it on full auto until you get the first scope. Don't take long to get the Kobra and I think I used that all the way until the IRNV.

Bang it out, 30 kills is foregrip, 40 is taclight, 50 is KOBRA, 60 is bipod, 70 silencer, 80 Russian holo, 90 laser sight, 100 IRNV and then that's you! Hardcore TDM >>>

Just checked my BF3 stats for that...

M26 Mass - 03:26:13 played - 393 kills - 72 headshots - 15,191 shots fired - 1209 hit :lol:

That's my best weapon, followed by the 870 with 266 bodies, the M1014 with 264, the SCAR-H (big up whoever recommended that) with 186, then the AN94 and A-91 with 170, AEK with 156 then Knife with 154 (I'm like 2000th in the world for dogtagging on PS3...and strangely, revives :ghost:)

http://bf3stats.com

• Downvote 1

Just beasted with it.

7000xp

24Kills 10Deaths (3 Being mortars 2 being T-90)

Unlocked the Tactical Light, Red Dot and MP433 Supressor Lol. And got promoted to level 29.

Gun is sick with the foregrip. Now I have the Red Dot its GG's

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Top two guns as i said earlier are the AEK and F200

AEK - 327 Kills 72 Headshots

F2000 - 319 Kills 61 Headshots

Least used weapon is the AKS-74u 20mins 8Kills :/

(Im sure if i used it now I would be much better. Was still getting used to the game them times)

• Downvote 1