MACBOOK PRO

imhim

21 cycles...???

Yeah that's pretty good.

What does it mean though? I'm on 13.

It's how many times you've charged your battery to it's peak.

The more you charge it the less power it holds over time and then you'll have to replace it.

You only have 13 cycles so you'll be good for a few years yet.

Guest Supreme Allah

f*ck*ng GOOGLE IT YOU c*nt.

i swear down. and stop buying your macbook from dodgey nipesh down the road, its no wonder why your battery isnt holding a charge, i get 4-5 hours battery use out of my macbook a day, with ease.

its not enuf... its supposed to be a macbook pro ffs... the normal macbook is 10 hrs - wot type of life is dis...

maybe this one requires more power because of the components used are more power hungry?

• 3 months later...

my macbook seems to of changed within the past few days - ive left it to charge and its like the battery gets drained quicker. all my settings are on the recommended/minimum - trust me it lasted longer than this about 2+ weeks ago... i dont no wot has changed

my macbook seems to of changed within the past few days - ive left it to charge and its like the battery gets drained quicker. all my settings are on the recommended/minimum - trust me it lasted longer than this about 2+ weeks ago... i dont no wot has changed

Do you constantly leave yours charged, even when its charged 100%?

/

I swear a cycle is just when the battery goes down to roughtly 10% and then charged back up to 100%?

if you never unplug the laptop from being charged you wont rack up any cycles?

you installed 10.6.8?

my mac hasnt been the same since i installed it, few dodgy instances.