Signs of an insecure woman

Captain Planet

oh im kinky but you keep going on about how much gash i dont draw, f*cks wrong with you haterguyhating because you've never experience chicks puttin it on u and always needin some fool fool lines to trick a chick into a lipsing ting before she f*cks off with one of your boys once the lights come on in the rave yeahi see you darg

• Upvote 2

Guest FIat Eric
another weird lookin guy to join the fray u n brisc would clear up in the rave, confirmed
i got them ghanaian genes running rampant in my blood brah ill prob tick all your boxes
  • Upvote 1

greygoose was right about the men version of this thread bare guys judging next guys :D "faamm im peng ""nah fam ur dogged, i get more girls than u" :D
is what i'm sayinu gonna tell me that the fact that you need to defend your looks to guys over the internet isn't insecure?sum female ting

CONSTANTLY contacting you with noting to say, sending dead texts 100 times a day, phoning you 20 times a day just to see how u are, asking where your going, when u answer the phone she asks who ur with, if you dont answer he call he goes on over drives with texts n calls.yea i was with an insecure chick (another thing is wantin to jump into a relationship with you quick)she used to say everytime that we should break up n she wanted to break up blah blah so id re-assure her.she was quick f*cked, i need to stop being nice to random messed up chicksused to watch my myspace and ask who left a comment, question why i have a certain girl on there saying shes pretty and ive f*cked her, this would go on for hours.i dont know how i keep getting into these situations
C/s this has happened to me alot in the past. Had to use the 3 strike rule to show them theyre acting the fool way too regular. Once they can see the pattern most of them calmed down.
Real talk!

• 1 month later...
I have a friend who is ridiculously beautiful, so so pretty. But she's always changing bbm pics every hour, doing the things that a lot of you guys mentioned.So would you say it's possible to be a 9/10 out of 10 and still be insecure?
nine tenths out of ten, your takin the piss
  • Upvote 3

Guest Esquilax
I have a friend who is ridiculously beautiful, so so pretty. But she's always changing bbm pics every hour, doing the things that a lot of you guys mentioned.So would you say it's possible to be a 9/10 out of 10 and still be insecure?
nine tenths out of ten, your takin the piss
looool