Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

Keedo Keedo!

swear i must be da only 1 who likes dis bre. i think hes kina big stilleverytime i see posts sayin hes swag etc tho. obv hes not super sick but far from swag. kina f*cked up hazzardous session 3 his bars gimme joke

[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]cmon from 2.49 u cant tell me he didnt f*ck dat up lolswear its usually da south bres sayin how hes swag aswel. trusay his voice can get abit long(sounds like hes bout 2 burst out laughin)

He does murk on the Hazzardous session sets. Sometimes he sound like he's bout to burst a blood vessel but he's got that constant energy or whatever

keedo keedo....arghhhh yessssss. simple but gets me hype. how can y.dot of all ppl call keedo a swag mc. ydot needs 2 stick 2 beats

hes ight still...
But when i heard him for the first time i thought he was taking the piss.

i think hes Big stillhis real talk freestyle was sick, swear little dee took the chorus off the keedo tune and used it on his still nd little dee gt bare ratings 4 dat, and also his top 3 selected freestyle >>>>>

when u hear him alot you dont wanna hear him anymore voice goes through me an his bars gets repeated too much.hes ok i guess

Guest SHO FACE GOON

he f*cked up that freestle ove puzzle on practice hours 2