Question: What do You want remembered about our generation?

Lens

Guest Supreme Allah

oh yea, first phone was 3410 in year 7, had some NBA case

but my favourite of all time has to be the V70

motorola-v70.jpg

my mum had this n some next Samsung n when I lost mine she let me use it a couple times

i thought I was the f*ckin man with that sh*t

Guest Esquilax

Esq what was your first phone?

The 8310 pictured above I think

Had a few Sony Ericsons and nicer Nokias but I'M SURE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE GIVEN MY STATUS AS A 'VICTIM'

i want our generation to be remembered as the alternative information age generation.

no need for people to be brought up on lies and falseness perpetuated by the organised institutions.

the net provides extensive information about some of the previously unknowns becoming known.

even if that means a bit of sprinkling or a dash of alex jones every now and then cant hurt.

so wait

on the first page, man sends and cusses my topic, then types "free post"

then when he sees it get to 3 pages ( still longer than any of Your topics ever by the way )

man wants to come in and make constructive posts?

ok....

• Upvote 1

c/s venom no homo

loooooool

oh man, Lois, this chick in year 6 was phoning the house phone ALL THE DAMN TIME.

i used to dread it cos my mum would take the piss, as soon as the phone rings im like plz dont be her then i just hear her shout from downstairs "David.. its for you" i get closer n shes like its your girlfriend, didnt even have nothing to say man jus had to sit in the living room with my parents while she talks crap, and obv being 10 n with my parents cant exactly say much.

had the same thing with 1 chick, when it became free to phone from either BT - BT or cable to cable

would hang up at 59 minutes and call back