Question: What do You want remembered about our generation?

Lens

Guest Fat Eric

the curtain was erics table cloth

furthermore u played all 3 wise men on ur 1s

LOL

/

first phone was some motorolla ting, had my neighbours number and mum and dad.

year 7 i think

i want our generation to be remembered as the alternative information age generation.

no need for people to be brought up on lies and falseness perpetuated by the organised institutions.

the net provides extensive information about some of the previously unknowns becoming known.

even if that means a bit of sprinkling or a dash of alex jones every now and then cant hurt.

that era of having 4 tv channels and 4 main newspapers is alien to us. a 25 yr old today can be better informed in 2011 than at any other time previously.

sadly ttkk have also flooded the net and tv with bullshit distractions such as x factor, cod 4 and jersey shore.

so its also possible that a 25yr old in 2011 can also be the dumbest, laziest, ignorant c*nt of any 25yr old generation previously.

• Upvote 3

piracy

pos

piracy is at an all time high now

aside from the usual piracy,

China>>>>>>

saw one article about how they shipped bare crates of fake Jacob's creek into this country ( if You like Jacob's Creek, don't buy it unless it's from one of the main supermarkets for a while ). in addition to the fake N97s and iphones they are famous for.

Fake iPhones?

Rah didn't even know that was possible

• Downvote 2

My first phone was that nokia face off. Was sick, still got it as well.

Used to change faces, flashing ariel, flashing battery everything.

Remember getting the 3310 in year 9 and I used to call them numbers and get ringtones at like £4 a time, received some disgusting beats for that I swear.

• Upvote 1

i want our generation to be remembered as the alternative information age generation.

no need for people to be brought up on lies and falseness perpetuated by the organised institutions.

the net provides extensive information about some of the previously unknowns becoming known.

even if that means a bit of sprinkling or a dash of alex jones every now and then cant hurt.

that era of having 4 tv channels and 4 main newspapers is alien to us. a 25 yr old today can be better informed in 2011 than at any other time previously.

sadly ttkk have also flooded the net and tv with bullshit distractions such as x factor, cod 4 and jersey shore.

so its also possible that a 25yr old in 2011 can also be the dumbest, laziest, ignorant c*nt of any 25yr old generation previously.

pos

range green and yellow cannabis leaf case

are you dam

[giggs]CHEEZ[/giggs]

/

i still got a grey 3310 in the house

and one of these:

5110-400.jpg

them "battery lasts 5 days" phones

smashed it full force against the pavement, put it back tother, still worked

think both are done now. shame. id rock the 5110 just for the novelty

My first phone was that nokia face off. Was sick, still got it as well.

Used to change faces, flashing ariel, flashing battery everything.

Remember getting the 3310 in year 9 and I used to call them numbers and get ringtones at like £4 a time, received some disgusting beats for that I swear.

LOL damn

#notfittinginagain

:lol:

Guest Supreme Allah

flippin hell, how does that still say one2one

sickest network ever

which one was it that used to f*ck up then u could make free calls n texts by phoning some number or something? i never got to use it cos i didnt have a phone at the time but everyones was talkin about it