Care Home

Guest Supreme Allah

only white and black people are heartless enough to do thiswe look afta our own people
LOLMy aunt is a part time carer and said alot of Asian families HAVE their elderly relatives at home bt don't care for them properly.One family left the g'father soiled and waited for my aunt to come to change him. Messed up

Guest Esquilax
only white and black people are heartless enough to do thiswe look afta our own people
Imagine a house full of old Asians shitting curry smell/ old people smell all the time, not to mention the smell of the 100+ children vomiting samosa all over the placeHellish
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Imagine a house full of old Asians shitting curry smell/ old people smell all the time, not to mention the smell of the 100+ children vomiting samosa all over the placeHellish
:rofl:Lolling real hard right now

*wishes he had grandparents*no violins needed i never knew dem / met 1 of my nans once but she didnt speak english.
this is me exactlybut nahmum will move back to ghana soon enoughif she need help ill just get them a house boy/girl/the family lives close by anyway so they'll be there
when u say house boy/girl how old is this child?

Guest Supreme Allah
My nan that recently passed was in a care home. Don't really rate them/that one. She had a heart attack(which eventually killed her) 12 hours before they found her.But she was in a position where she needed 24 hour care so the decision was made to put her there.
thats messed up that they didnt find her, damn.

• 2 months later...
:rofl:Lolling real hard right now

*wishes he had grandparents*no violins needed i never knew dem / met 1 of my nans once but she didnt speak english.
this is me exactlybut nahmum will move back to ghana soon enoughif she need help ill just get them a house boy/girl/the family lives close by anyway so they'll be there
when u say house boy/girl how old is this child?
most of them aint even children

• 3 weeks later...