Devil Music

Guest M12

the usual esquilax pitter pattering around a religion thread like a flying rat (pigeon) scraping for left over food.

utter useless.

and lol@ saying that its black people who are uber religious.

the Entire corporate and politcal world in the west is built on spirituality and extraterrestrial entities.

thats why all their Symbolism is available for all to see. The western powers are intruinsically occultic which is evident in Their art, politics, and economic development.

NASA will say their's no 'God' but name their space missions and equipment after deitys :/

what is clear is that white people have allowed their govt and powers to almost completely remove the existence of the devil or of the occultic world through media.

yet, nearly everything that you particiapte in in your life has some occultic influence. keep being deceived

/

Smh. . .

Seriously. . .

The white man/powers that be stay winning. If you think otherwise then cool but answer the following questions & I'm sure you'll surcome to the same reality.

1. What language are you speaking/writing in?

2. What food do you eat?

3. What clothes do you wear?

4. Who's goods & services do you use?

5. Who are globally & eonomically in control?

6. Who's chronically indebted to who?

7. Who's religions rule supreme?

And so on & so on.

1: English is made up of influences from many other non white languages

2: carribean, a little indian, tiny tiny fraction of european

3: 90% of it is made in china

4: Global services

5: Militarily: the US and EU, Economically: China, emerging economies of India, Brazil and Russia are very close to the G7, and will overtake in 10-15 yrs easily

6:The US and EU are the most indebted nations on the planet

7: Christianity is not a white man's religion, nor is islam.

Smh. . .

Seriously. . .

The white man/powers that be stay winning. If you think otherwise then cool but answer the following questions & I'm sure you'll surcome to the same reality.

2. What food do you eat?

And so on & so on.

5: Militarily: the US and EU, Economically: China, emerging economies of India, Brazil and Russia are very close to the G7, and will overtake in 10-15 yrs easily

1. And? The reality is that it's not a African language but it's FULLY in their hands.

2. Carribean/soul food is foods the slaves cooked not what ppl there already ate. Even if your ppl weren't brought over as slave, the Arawaks and Caribs didn't eat what you eat now.

3. Again and? I never asked you who made it, point is It's not clothes Africans/Arawaks or Caribs traditionally wore is it?

4. :/ That's weak.

5. And? Point is it's not us (black ppl). I'm well aware of emerging markets & have been for over 4 years again, and? Point is It's other races.

6. Yes they are but who are they indebted to? And who are we (black ppl) indebted to?

7. Whom do they belong to?

The point is it's NOT US black folk. Why are you trying to wriggle your way out of what seems obvious. Come to think of it you haven't me wrong in the slightest.

Do you deny the 'white man/powers that be stay winning'?

Smh. . .

Seriously. . .

2. What food do you eat?

And so on & so on.

1. And? The reality is that it's not a African language but it's FULLY in their hands.

2. Carribean/soul food is foods the slaves cooked not what ppl there already ate. Even if your ppl weren't brought over as slave, the Arawaks and Caribs didn't eat what you eat now.

3. Again and? I never asked you who made it, point is It's not clothes Africans/Arawaks or Caribs traditionally wore is it?

4. :/ That's weak.

5. And? Point is it's not us (black ppl). I'm well aware of emerging markets & have been for over 4 years again, and? Point is It's other races.

6. Yes they are but who are they indebted to? And who are we (black ppl) indebted to?

7. Whom do they belong to?

The point is it's NOT US black folk. Why are you trying to wriggle your way out of what seems obvious. Come to think of it you haven't me wrong in the slightest.

Do you deny the 'white man/powers that be stay winning'?

YOU MET ONE OF THEM ETHIOPIAN HALLE SELLASIE TYPES INNIT?

OR WAS INVITED AND CONVERTED AT ONE OF THOSE AfriKAn meetings?

/

im not wiggling out of anything. White/western civilisation is not the first powerful civilization, and like its predecessors is set for complete failure and doom.

however, getting your head stuck up their ass by telling them they are winning while your people are failing will still be a lose for you on both sides

/

ironincally its mans like you who will still wake up to some ugly white chick in the morning who could even be the mother of your child(ren).

• Downvote 1

Meet who?

Invited where?

And? Me saying what I say about them winning isn't because my head's in anyone's ass, that's your time. I say it to evoke & just maybe wake some ppl up to the reality we live in. Most don't think it's an issue until reality hits.

Ironically what? The mother of a who's child? Again like Maleven your taking Goddaz for someone you know irl.

Go to sleep.

ANYWAYS f*ck GODDAXS'S FAKE being a stupid f*ck*ng prick.

Who's that then? It seems you have issues & problems with Goddaz & Goddax now?

You might want to address that instead of all these female traits you insist on displaying. I've asked you a simple question yet your making a song & dance about it. Being defiant for no real reason.

:lol:

You come like a chick who's been caught cheating but then proceeds to yell, scream, making excuses & diss just to divert attention away from the real issue at hand.

EU is on the verge of breaking up, due to this sovereign debt crisis caused by the financial meltdown that was in turn supposedly orchestrated by the NWO, but i thought the NWO's agenda was to bring us all closer together so we're easier to control?

I'm out here enjoying these UV rays fam.

But this 'White people be winning sh*t' is definitely very sudden & not to say you weren't an enlightened brother before, but your e-behaviour as of late has been bit a 'weird'.

In the e-world it may appear so as we don't chat irl.

'Weird'? Nah fam. Weird is Maleven not answering a simple direct question but instead running round saying f Goddaz this & he will not allow that. Even more weird is young money sending for me out of the blue on some captain save a hoe type flex

I take it you don't think the white man/powers that be stay winning coz black ppl stay loosing?

I'm out here enjoying these UV rays fam.

But this 'White people be winning sh*t' is definitely very sudden & not to say you weren't an enlightened brother before, but your e-behaviour as of late has been bit a 'weird'.

In the e-world it may appear so as we don't chat irl.

'Weird'? Nah fam. Weird is Maleven not answering a simple direct question but instead running round saying f Goddaz this & he will not allow that. Even more weird is young money sending for me out of the blue on some captain save a hoe type flex

I take it you don't think the white man/powers that be stay winning coz black ppl stay loosing?

Fam.

I just am, and try to make the world a better place for me & mine one step at a time.

Could give a f*ck about white, black, canary yellow, magenta & so on.

Ya dig?