Devil Music

Guest M12

Anybody with half a brain can realise that our society is degenerating in a way like never before seen and particular events which have been foretold in the Qua'ran, Torah and Bible are occurring which should at least warrant a raised eyebrow from the atheists but yet they are so defensive when anything conclusive pops up and are very quick to dismiss it.

It's almost like some people are fearful a God actually exists because they love their way of living so much.

• Upvote 1

Anybody with half a brain can realise that our society is degenerating in a way like never before seen and particular events which have been foretold in the Qua'ran, Torah and Bible are occurring which should at least warrant a raised eyebrow from the atheists but yet they are so defensive when anything conclusive pops up and are very quick to dismiss it.

It's almost like some people are fearful a God actually exists because they love their way of living so much.

psml

just f*ck off

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Esquilax

I'm not even gonna go there because that was so unnaturally ridiculous that I can scarcely believe you even had the gall to type it.

you talking to me or CP

CP

What you said was stlll fraff

Cosign cp. These pagans enjoy living a godless life so much

/

Stop all this the ____ man keeps winning.

Refuse to let goddaz make a bandwagon

trust

if he does we will have to endure countless threads about how he brought the phrase to the forum and how influential he is

peanut mug

• Downvote 1

so all these people who have never been told about religion

they're going to hell?

The doctrine of Predestination deals only with Christians. There is no such thing as an unbeliever being predestined to go to hell. The Christians makes a conscious decision to follow the plan of God. The unbeliever makes a conscious decision to reject the plan of God. John 3:18; 3:36. If any person accepts Christ as Saviour, he will be saved.

People who have never heard of jesus/god/religion:

In Romans 1 the bible establishes that everyone knows there is a God. Essentially they only have to look outside their window to know that there is a God.

For the truth about God is known to them instinctively. God has put this knowledge in their hearts. From the time the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky and all that God made. They can clearly see his invisible qualities–his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse whatsoever for not knowing God. Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. The result was that their minds became dark and confused. – Romans 1:18-21

So that establishes clearly that everyone has an idea that there is a God. Even if they are born deep inside the amazon jungle and have never heard of Jesus, they know there is a God.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

so all these people who have never been told about religion

they're going to hell?

The doctrine of Predestination deals only with Christians. There is no such thing as an unbeliever being predestined to go to hell. The Christians makes a conscious decision to follow the plan of God. The unbeliever makes a conscious decision to reject the plan of God. John 3:18; 3:36. If any person accepts Christ as Saviour, he will be saved.

People who have never heard of jesus/god/religion:

In Romans 1 the bible establishes that everyone knows there is a God. Essentially they only have to look outside their window to know that there is a God.

For the truth about God is known to them instinctively. God has put this knowledge in their hearts. From the time the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky and all that God made. They can clearly see his invisible qualities–his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse whatsoever for not knowing God. Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. The result was that their minds became dark and confused. – Romans 1:18-21

So that establishes clearly that everyone has an idea that there is a God. Even if they are born deep inside the amazon jungle and have never heard of Jesus, they know there is a God.

ACCESS DENIED.

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

I didnt notice it at first but its starts to get a nice ring to it.

Dont forget the /powers that be part though. You white guys always think everything is just about you

• Upvote 1

I'm not even gonna go there because that was so unnaturally ridiculous that I can scarcely believe you even had the gall to type it.

you talking to me or CP

CP

What you said was stlll fraff

how was it fraff?

Does god not forgive and heal the blind?

"forgive them father for they know not what they do"

snm rly

• Upvote 1

Yep you're right SNM

Nuff blind people can see now thanks to Lawd above

f*ck*ng hell your dense

I'm speaking in a metaphorical sense but you are simply too obtuse to grasp this concept

and still You have been unable to explain why i'm wrong, step your debating skills up f*ck bwai

I have no time for feeble minds

ahhahahahaah

actually lol'd at this

i lead a better life than deviants like jas, but because he pretends to believe in God, he's "saved"

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

ahhahahahaah

actually lol'd at this

i lead a better life than deviants like jas, but because he pretends to believe in God, he's "saved"

hes not saying this though

Guest Esquilax

Brisc m8 you're a drug dealing borderline alcoholic please please P.L.E.A.S.E don't stick your oar in cuz it's just LOLable

Jas, thank God we have metaphorical healing whilst people are being systematically murdered/ genocided/ mutilated, as long as we have metaphor we should all be good, safe God you c*nt, why don't you do some f*ck*ng work, create the world in 7 days then cotch then kill every one on earth in a flood then give the world to Satan be like "Lol alright I'll BRB" while we all die of diseases and suffer because we are inherently born with original sin that we must repent for and live our lives in servitude to this unimaginably awful deity who wouldn't think twice about slaughtering your whole fam just to prove he's the boss. But I can see you capitilising You so it's a tr0ll ting so SNM, I know what I know, and don't claim to know anything more.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Islam says the same thing bruh. In Arabic its called Fidrah/Fitrah and everyone's born w/ it. It's that natural inclination to God.

It's just that his parents either make him into whatever belief they follow.

Guest M12 Part 2

the whole point of christianity isnt that you're perfect and that what gets you into heaven. Its that your realise you should try to be perfect and strive towards it but you will never actually reach it. The whole point is the only person who is and ever will be perfect was Jesus. You just have to try and live a good life and be genuinely sorry when you make mistakes and ask for forgiveness etc.

• Upvote 2