You woke up as a white person. What would you do?

DJ Stashman

necksta's mixed european still.

:rolleyes:

this is actually true. my mum is italian. and btw brisco, i wasnt born in albania, or england.

i'v said before my mums italian to, god bless her, she brings pain on my soul, having foreign blood is nothing to be proud of, feel ashamed.

• Downvote 1

this is actually true. my mum is italian. and btw brisco, i wasnt born in albania, or england.

i'v said before my mums italian to, god bless her, she brings pain on my soul, having foreign blood is nothing to be proud of, feel ashamed.

sorry to hear that bro but i love my mum and im proud of my italian heritage. :)

sorry to hear that bro but i love my mum and im proud of my italian heritage. :)

my mum was named after mussolini's daughter beat that.. lol i hate my heritage my italian famo are cunts.

my mum was named after mussolini's daughter beat that.. lol i hate my heritage my italian famo are cunts.

stubborn cunts?

loll

My mum is mussolinis daughter

beat that

nigi

Guest Supreme Allah

not wash and leave the yard smelling like wet dog, wash up leaving crust on the dishes/glasses, go raving n dance like a spastic, lips randoms in club, moan about how jerome was touching tracys bum and i really liked tracy the wog socket but only once we've left the club n are safely at home doing borderline gay sh*t in the kitchen wiv me mates while mum comes down n tells us to be quiet sam shouts out how he'd bang my mum and i laugh and agree she has nice tits then my whole family would get up next morning and eat beans on toast and not brush our yellow teeth and leave for work with mutter in my eyes see a black person and my heart starts to beat really fast because im a shook pussyhole

this went from imaginary to fantasy

were you thinking about one of your friends when you posted this or something?

• Upvote 1