You woke up as a white person. What would you do?

DJ Stashman

travel the world without fear of racism tbh

this

/

that skank where they jump up and down with one arm raised. not in time with the beat.

skank-o.gif

/

wouldn't be bothered if i bit into my chicken and there was blood

/

would move to them posh black chicks with annoying voices that You know only go for white guys.

/

support Chelsea FC

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

jam in my room with a hairbrush infront of a mirror and goin along with my favourite rap tune, even though alone, Id try not to be loud saying "nigga" as it comes up in a tune, then feel releaved that no one was there to hear it and carry on rapping thinkin im Eminem

• Downvote 2

jam in my room with a hairbrush infront of a mirror and goin along with my favourite rap tune, even though alone, Id try not to be loud saying "nigga" as it comes up in a tune, then feel releaved that no one was there to hear it and carry on rapping thinkin im Eminem

Your trying to hard tbh

Go get some fresh air

Your trying to hard tbh

Go get some fresh air

Guest Sun Tzu

Engage in homoerotic activities with the boys and say it's all in the name of "banter"

Dress up as a woman on a nightout and tell the darkies not partaking in it that they "have no banter about em"

• Upvote 3