SPINOFF: White Lads, what would you do if you woke up black?

Corrigan

i been robbed twice by blacks

one tried to steal my phone when i was 18

he asked me for the time, i said i don't have a watch, he kept following me and pestering me

then as we approached an alleyway i felt something sharp in my thigh and he directed me down an alley way saying "u know what that is yeh"

he asked for my phone, i said let me take the sim out fella and u can have it, he said ok. i could tell he wasn't gonna stab me but i was still scared.

this happened near my college at the time and it was broad day light, i saw my mate coming down the road behind the mugger. as the mugger saw me recognize my mate and wave him over, he whistled.. when he whistled another 5 or 6 mugs came running down the alley way and beat the sh*t into us. the sucker's didn't get the phone as the pieces including sim and battery got scattered over the street during the altercation. but got my friends chain which was a shame.

second time was when i was very young, about 13. it was 3 blacks one white. i was in a shop buying sweets my mate was waiting outside. as i came outside they 4 juveniles had acosted my friend and i was dragged into it. they stole my Fuse chocolate bar (who remembers them?) and put their hands in my pockets trying to find what else i had. I had nothing except a bus pass. The white one took my bus pass but one of the black ones told him to give it back, lol. the white one was talking about taking us down to the train tracks etc.

i told him i had more money at home and that i would go and get it. on the way back i ran into wh smiths and they let me out the back of the shop. i ran home.

i dont hate blacks at all despite these two experiences but thought i'd share anyway for the lols.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol white people are funny, man they totally adopt different personalities on the internet, but when you buck them in real life there a bunch of feeble pussies, smh i always say a white mans true feelings are always expressed on the internet or when there around their white friends, that emo youth Steven isn't an anomaly he is the white prototype.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did any blacks here get moved to by whites in their teens?

Did any blacks feel the rage build up over a decade and found their only place to vent on the net?

No?

The whites did?

O ok

Blacks win again imo

Actually I didnt because my parents moved from a black area when I was young.

#SocialMobility

Guest TimeBomb

GR almost got molested by a white brother down by the train tracks.

/

I think steven has suffered a similar mugging trauma at the hands of an ethnic/muslim