Pregnant women who either drink or smoke

Guest Awesome Kong

Guest Awesome Kong

Is this guy serious? Guys a twat, I'll come south anytime I feel you bitch. Going on like he has power irl.

I'm a big man because I'm earning, probably a few times more than yourself legit + illegit.

With regards to not being short...

n510973414_1287018_3916.jpg

Say nothing you midget.

/

On a real, I am a giant compared to you and weigh 215lbs, seckle yourself.

Guest Awesome Kong

Your right, he trolledd the topic and he intentionally got to me to ruin it as he didn't rate but people still posted.

/

What are your views on women who smoke weed during pregnancy?

Guest Awesome Kong

Michael loses again, lets be honest, you wish were me. Allow being 23/24 and still be selling drugs.

/

The other people in the background are taller than you, but due to you being in the foreground you look a little bit taller (the facebook / facepic angles failed).

/

I'm on VIP2 laughing at you and your failed life, a waste of space, a devolving black man. Pissed. Should be like me dawg, evolve and help your people.

Guest Awesome Kong

Your 23/24 and you sell drug - Fail

Your a short little boy - Fail

Your CV gets dashed in the bin whenever you apply for a job because your crap - Fail

Guest Awesome Kong

I'm stupid f*ck*ng pricking you know because your waste and I know your doing the same back. How is it bad when it is truth you sell drugs, your short and your CV is not up to my standard, which tells me that I am smarter than you. Imagine that, when it comes to writing/typing I am superior than you. You must feel weak to know that what I say is true.