Zlastboss says BMSW and BWSL

Guest M12

fear is stronger than respect, so i just knock people out for any kind of f*ckry.. then next week dons are tryna jam you like this sudden respect (aka fear) came from nowhere

u a good lad.

i will buy a pint (or ten as we know thts = to one for u)

pos

/

someone show me one good lookin black chick tht posts on the forum....i'll wait

Show me one good looking white chick that posts on the forum

When I mean by respect, I mean the way Asian/Oriental women look at their men, in terms of providing security, stability, etc. Like, the White girls who f*ck Black growing up & marry White because of societal pressure.

For me personally, I ain't satisfied if a non-Black girl JUST finds me sexy (physically & non-physically). If in the grand scheme of things, I'm still considered a 'downgrade', then sh*t ain't changed & Black men aren't really 'winning'.

I understand where your coming from but tbh. That's too much to change and it's not happening in our generation.

White will be what's hot for the next few hundred years. Even in the example you gave I'm sure a lot of orientals would see having a white man as an upgrade too. Same with a lot of asians like Indian etc.

I agree, but just because change doesn't look like coming for a while, doesn't mean we, the present generation can't start implementing even a fraction of that change now. In my humble opinion, letting some of our brothas keep believing that BMSW is kinda providing an obstacle & making us complacent. Getting a Europa League spot through UEFA Fair Play rules, doesn't make us champions. We need to be gunning for top spot & CL status ya feel me.

• Upvote 3

Guest Esquilax

race tings dead dese days anyway, most of dese lost yutes prob grew up in wales or suttin

i know turks "blacker" than set man on ere, just saying

Isn't this kind of the same as when old whites say that young whites are 'talking black' even though it's an amalgam of different cultures and not just black?

• Upvote 1

When I mean by respect, I mean the way Asian/Oriental women look at their men, in terms of providing security, stability, etc. Like, the White girls who f*ck Black growing up & marry White because of societal pressure.

For me personally, I ain't satisfied if a non-Black girl JUST finds me sexy (physically & non-physically). If in the grand scheme of things, I'm still considered a 'downgrade', then sh*t ain't changed & Black men aren't really 'winning'.

I understand where your coming from but tbh. That's too much to change and it's not happening in our generation.

White will be what's hot for the next few hundred years. Even in the example you gave I'm sure a lot of orientals would see having a white man as an upgrade too. Same with a lot of asians like Indian etc.

I agree, but just because change doesn't look like coming for a while, doesn't mean we, the present generation can't start implementing even a fraction of that change now. In my humble opinion, letting some of our brothas keep believing that BMSW is kinda providing an obstacle & making us complacent. Getting a Europa League spot through UEFA Fair Play rules, doesn't make us champions. We need to be gunning for top spot & CL status ya feel me.

cor, ur thinking to deep mate

i just want to dip my tings in some white bitches every so now and again then settle down with my beautiful black pref. ghanaian queen

give a f*ck what these white or any other race deems me as coz i'm probly viewing in a much lower light than they are me

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

I like this. Will pos later