Zlastboss says BMSW and BWSL

Guest M12

funnly enough last week i said to my boy that onaverage it seems that white gilrs look better in the face than blk girls or it seems easier for a a white girl to look better than a black girl . Black girls have better bodies but facially it seems white girls a a larger scale seem to look better.

For some reason i dont think this rule applies in america tho - can someone confirm or am i being brainwashed by vic grimes posts.

i think i may think this way because of what im exposed to living in ldn/western society etc etc

im sure that if you went to the deepest village in africa somewhere to which theyve never seen w hite person before and they would most prob think a white girl is weird looking/ugly to them.

ive noticed that ppl are saying how can he say blk tings are ugly look at halle berry, beyonce, naomi cambell, tyra banks - but if you look you will see that these 'black' girls have features that are typical to white girls not black.

However that point that he said about having more testosterone in black ppl thus a blk girl has more testosterone and therefore has more masculine feature that makes perfect sense.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Guest Esquilax

funnly enough last week i said to my boy that onaverage it seems that white gilrs look better in the face than blk girls or it seems easier for a a white girl to look better than a black girl . Black girls have better bodies but facially it seems white girls a a larger scale seem to look better.

For some reason i dont think this rule applies in america tho - can someone confirm or am i being brainwashed by vic grimes posts.

i think i may think this way because of what im exposed to living in ldn/western society etc etc

im sure that if you went to the deepest village in africa somewhere to which theyve never seen w hite person before and they would most prob think a white girl is weird looking/ugly to them.

ive noticed that ppl are saying how can he say blk tings are ugly look at halle berry, beyonce, naomi cambell, tyra banks - but if you look you will see that these 'black' girls have features that are typical to white girls not black.

However that point that he said about having more testosterone in black ppl thus a blk girl has more testosterone and therefore has more masculine feature that makes perfect sense.

It's the truth

Found it enragingly hypocritical when Tyra was berating these women who bleach their skin when she's standing there with her surgically white nose and white womans hair

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

<br />funnly enough last week i said to my boy that onaverage it seems that white gilrs look better in the face  than blk girls or it seems easier for a a white girl to look better than a black girl . Black girls have better bodies but facially it seems white girls a a larger scale seem to look better.<br /><br />For some reason i dont think this rule applies in america tho - can  someone confirm or am i being brainwashed by vic grimes posts.<br /><br />i think i may think this way because of what im exposed to living in ldn/western society etc etc <br /><br />im sure that if you went to the deepest village in africa somewhere to which theyve never seen w hite person before and they would most prob think a white girl is weird looking/ugly to them.<br /><br />ive noticed that ppl are saying how can he say blk tings are ugly look at halle berry, beyonce, naomi cambell, tyra banks - but if you look you will see that these 'black' girls have features that are typical to white girls not black.<br /><br />However that point that he said about having more testosterone in black ppl thus a blk girl has more testosterone and therefore has more masculine feature that makes perfect sense.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

thats rubbish.

but either way you will still have to take your testosterone laden 3 plaits gorrilla back to mama after you finish banging your 'white chicks'.

It's the truth

Found it enragingly hypocritical when Tyra was berating these women who bleach their skin when she's standing there with her surgically white nose and white womans hair

hes right!!!!

we are in the western world. beauty in this world is having white features, thats what beauty is defined by these days

why u think blk guys luv lightys so much

if ur a model, and black, they look for black model with white features. pointy nose, thin lips. strong cheek bones

its f*cked

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

It's the truth

hes right!!!!

we are in the western world. beauty in this world is having white features, thats what beauty is defined by these days

why u think blk guys luv lightys so much

if ur a model, and black, they look for black model with white features. pointy nose, thin lips. strong cheek bones

its f*cked

Everyone likes lighties, they're nyoice

• Downvote 2

what is it with the black tings and the horse hair tho man

and its more aff girls than anything

would u rather they didnt wear it

TBH some black girls who wear it are wasting their time and money as it makes them look even worse.

Saw some shockers down peckham the other day. Long silky hair and a face like Marcel Desailly.

what is it with the black tings and the horse hair tho man

and its more aff girls than anything

would u rather they didnt wear it

TBH some black girls who wear it are wasting their time and money as it makes them look even worse.

Saw some shockers down peckham the other day. Long silky hair and a face like Marcel Desailly.

pmsl

i think the whole riches thing, then followed by having to leave the library (due to upcoming exams) sheds light on the true reality. and being universally sought after for everything apart from your brains and intellect is actually the saddest thing, not the best thing.