COD Talk

Lucarelli

The problem is other devs are shook to make unique fps/tps games because they think it wont appeal to the casual(cod) fans. Take Socom for example. It was a unique game but in the latest installment they just chucked out their old but successful formula and made a generic casual friendly game. Problem is why are people going to play a rebore COD when you probably have the original already. I think thats why many are looking forward to BF3 as it seems that they are going to stick to their formula and thus offer something different.

Yeah that is definitely why I am getting BF. Sick to death of COD, couldn't handle playing the same game again this year.

True, Crysis 2 done the same. Number 1 never had that crap on MP

i played battlefield bad company and i fail to see how it was any different to call of duty

Of course it is, you cant just run - kill – spawn – run – kill –spawn on BF, you wont get anywhere. Its much more team based as opposed to having Jeffahs and Peins beasting the game.

Rush games lasting over 30 mins > __________

i played battlefield bad company and i fail to see how it was any different to call of duty

Of course it is, you cant just run - kill – spawn – run – kill –spawn on BF, you wont get anywhere. Its much more team based as opposed to having Jeffahs and Peins beasting the game.

Rush games lasting over 30 mins > __________

:lol:

c/s war being the best thing about WAW

also c/s COD4 had no majour flaws / issues. simple maps, simple killstreaks, simple weapons, simple perks, simple game modes

since then all they have tried to do really is upgrade COD4 by adding extra weapons / kill streams / game modes / etc etc and each time it was tried it failed in one way or another.

loool @ ppl saying there not getting involved with mw3 like to say your taking a stand or something lol

why you acting like cod games had some deep well balanced game mechanics and they've sold out to appeal to a wider audience, COD is the jersey shore of the gaming world its complete trash but we cant get enough of it... you gaming snobs going on like cod4 was something great, it weren't it was trash, nostalgia got you gassed

you complain about it being the same thing every year like thats a bad thing you man still get fifa every year right?

the only cod games that are sh*t are the treyarch ones. never bought waw, they had me gassed with black ops and i thought it might be good... turned out to be a pile of sh*t...

treyarch... never again.

Cmon man, hype is good still. Its healthy, just as trashing and slating games. Can only raise the bar for developers to up there standards. Stop em from serving us sh*t. I'm no fanboy, but won't lie the expectation, anticipation of greatness is something this "brand" has. Just soak it in lol

loool @ ppl saying there not getting involved with mw3 like to say your taking a stand or something lol

why you acting like cod games had some deep well balanced game mechanics and they've sold out to appeal to a wider audience, COD is the jersey shore of the gaming world its complete trash but we cant get enough of it... you gaming snobs going on like cod4 was something great, it weren't it was trash, nostalgia got you gassed

you complain about it being the same thing every year like thats a bad thing you man still get fifa every year right?

the only cod games that are sh*t are the treyarch ones. never bought waw, they had me gassed with black ops and i thought it might be good... turned out to be a pile of sh*t...

treyarch... never again.

lolwut? jersey shore? this entire post was one big pile of sh*t.

• Upvote 2

treyarch... never again.

lolwut? jersey shore? this entire post was one big pile of sh*t.

bmc.

shut up.

and mp star if the games are the same every year how is mw2 swag and cod 4 so grand??

Its important to remember that COD4 was the first online fps the majority of people had played. So take that and the fact that it was a good game and its not suprising that some guys will not play a fps unless its COD.

COD4 was made to revolutionise online gaming, mw2 was made to make as much money as possible.