Sign in to follow this  
MEIRELES.

Torres deal 90% done.

HAHAHI dont know man this sh*t might mean he is a Celtic,Dortmund fanAhhh... who am I kiddin Torres will be ccoming boyIf rafa wants him that is

Do you know how loyal Torres is to his club? Hes rejected the chance to move to clubs like Barca, Chelsea, Man Utd etc.Why would he come to you?What happened to Villa wanting to come or deal nearly done?

He wanted to leave but Athletico didnt want him to more like.Now Athletico are willing to listen to offers.. The presedent said so :mrgreen:

Its a famous motto, that doesnt just have links with Liverpool.Im sure it was only 2 weeks ago that Torres was saying he wants to stay at Atletico for life and lead them into the Champions League.About 90% done...... :roll:

Nah 90% is tabooI actually don't even think we will sign himbut he is a red and that is what is interestingHis best friends are Luis Garcia and pepe Reinathat might influence his decision

Being "best friends" with players don't mean your going to end up joining them.

Its a famous motto, that doesnt just have links with Liverpool.Im sure it was only 2 weeks ago that Torres was saying he wants to stay at Atletico for life and lead them into the Champions League.About 90% done...... :roll:
Agree with this.Blame The Sun for crap like this.

Not overrated at all. Hes still only 23/24 and his goalscoring record is pretty good. 158 apps, 70 goalsWhen he reaches 28 he will be recognized as one of the elite strikers in the world same way Henry and Eto'o are now.

i aint watch spanish football much this season but when i have seen him play he has lookin kinda normal missing bare chances

Guest TulseHill8T8
0,,2007181679,00.jpgPREP!!!!!!
PHOTOSHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPANYWAY HE MAY LIKE THE SONG NOT WANT TO PLAY FOR LIVERPOOL .I LIKE BLUE AND ADIDAS AND I WOULDNT WANT TO PLAY FOR CHELSEA

Guest Showerman Bardissimo

please sekkle your boat with 90% done and all this