BAHAHAH R U SERIOUS BLACKADABERRY

MissTrezz...

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You started mashing when you where 9?Facking hell mate you must of been mashing chicks in the 70's, what was that like with the whole sexual revolution thing?
No i used to sit next to a girl called orla hennesy i used to have my hand in her knickers during silent reading.....one day we decided to try a ting - i don;t really count it as a sexual conquest cos i never even buss and i think i jus rubbed up on her pum but for the sake of argument it was my 1st sexual encounter...lol
What day of the week knickers did she have on?
straight over my head.....no idea what ur on about :?
It's clear you didn't start having sex at 9 then.
so all 9 year old's have knickers with days of the week on or suttin.....i think not....anyway ur f*ckin ashman u clearly don't have a good eye for attractiveness - please remove urself from the discussion....
What the f*ck is this queer eye for the straight guy or something? Keep your eyes of my husband.I was only expressing how ugly you are. I do have the right to join a public discussion and air my opinion aren't I?Wouldn't touch you with a barge pole, even if I were locked out and you were my front door. If you are ugly compared to this "oh so ugly" Ashman then what the f*ck does it make you?I bet your daughter looks like a right battleaxe.

You started mashing when you where 9?Facking hell mate you must of been mashing chicks in the 70's' date=' what was that like with the whole sexual revolution thing?[/quote']No i used to sit next to a girl called orla hennesy i used to have my hand in her knickers during silent reading.....one day we decided to try a ting - i don;t really count it as a sexual conquest cos i never even buss and i think i jus rubbed up on her pum but for the sake of argument it was my 1st sexual encounter...lol
so all 9 year old's have knickers with days of the week on or suttin.....i think not....anyway ur f*ckin ashman u clearly don't have a good eye for attractiveness - please remove urself from the discussion....
What the f*ck is this queer eye for the straight guy or something? Keep your eyes of my husband.I was only expressing how ugly you are. I do have the right to join a public discussion and air my opinion aren't I?Wouldn't touch you with a barge pole' date=' even if I were locked out and you were my front door. If you are ugly compared to this "oh so ugly" Ashman then what the f*ck does it make you?I bet your daughter looks like a right battleaxedeeeeeeeep

You started mashing when you where 9?Facking hell mate you must of been mashing chicks in the 70's, what was that like with the whole sexual revolution thing?
No i used to sit next to a girl called orla hennesy i used to have my hand in her knickers during silent reading.....one day we decided to try a ting - i don;t really count it as a sexual conquest cos i never even buss and i think i jus rubbed up on her pum but for the sake of argument it was my 1st sexual encounter...lol
What the f*ck is this queer eye for the straight guy or something? Keep your eyes of my husband.I was only expressing how ugly you are. I do have the right to join a public discussion and air my opinion aren't I?Wouldn't touch you with a barge pole, even if I were locked out and you were my front door. If you are ugly compared to this "oh so ugly" Ashman then what the f*ck does it make you?I bet your daughter looks like a right battleaxe.
Haha that was worth a chuckle.

Certified Cuteness - Go f*ck urselfdsc00520rm0.jpg
Certified Battleaxe.You can't say anything about my son, as I have said before it will be your daughters jaw clamped to my sons knob when they grow up. rolleyes2.gif

Certified Battleaxe.You can't say anything about my son, as I have said before it will be your daughters jaw clamped to my sons knob when they grow up. rolleyes2.gif
Interacial? :?

You shouldn't be thinking like that.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

LMAO.Silver now get's no replies from me. Guy used to go on like he was getting girls like anything. We all knew he was lying but this just sealed the lie.WAHAHAH.