Blackberry

slickesrickes

i unlocked mine at a random phone shop, cost me 15 (ripped off i know but i NEEDED it that day)

took like 10 mins

The local at mine is saying around 20 to 25 defo need to shop around I suppose.

Has anyone here with the 9700 suffered from wobbly trackpad?

I expect a little give since it is a button but mine started acting like a joystick so I told them to send me a replacement.

Got a brand new one today. And bonus... Although it is branded in software (ie the boot screen) it is unbranded on the exterior so looks nicer.

Called them up just to confirm it is a brand new replacement and they said yeah so all in all I am happy.

Mines not receiving facebook updates now either.. Anyone know how to fix that yet?

Tried logging out, then logging back in?

Also check your settings on your actual Facebook account to make sure it's sending email notifications...

Its ever since the switch up in the layout... wouldnt suprise me if FB did some f*ckry.. I'll take a look.

I see a few people are having the same issue

How do you update the os on the 9700.

I heard that there are specific updates depending on your carrier and what not but what are the methods to update the os. Right now my device is on .421 (stock os).

Just had a look at the crackberry forums.

Networks take time to release updates right?

Where as rim release them straight. If so I might just download the latest os and install it. Loads of comments regarding better battery life and all, so might just do it..... Here's hoping I dont c*ck it up.

Just had a look at the crackberry forums.

Networks take time to release updates right?

Where as rim release them straight. If so I might just download the latest os and install it. Loads of comments regarding better battery life and all, so might just do it..... Here's hoping I dont c*ck it up.

link or how