So you buss

Admin.

U got the coil yea?how m,any men have complained?does it hurt
It did hurt a bit having it put in. When I first got it my man said he could feel the strings tickling the end of his piece so I went and had them trimmed. Its right up in your womb, a man shouldnt be able to feel it. I would definately reccomend it. Its called Mirena.
WHATTHEf*ck!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss

It has threads like a tampon but they are made of a kind of plastic stuff (like scooby doos).They are right up inside you but if they are too long a man can feel them tickling against his bellend if he pushes right in. So I had them trimmed down a bit.lol

I've never had the coil. I wouldn't, not after a friend of mine told me how he f*cked a girl with a coil and it pricked his piece.

Guest Seriouss

The Mirena IUS is like many other types of Intrauterine Contraceptive Devices (IUCD's) in that it is fitted by a doctor and remains in the womb for a fixed amount of time, after which it must be changed. It is different, however, in that it is much more effective than usual IUCD's and avoids many of the side effects that put women off this choice of contraception.Most IUCD's make a woman's periods heavier, but the Mirena makes periods lighter than usual. Because of this, it is frequently used as a treatment for heavy periods, even in women who don't need contraception. As can be seen in the picture, it is made of a light, plastic, T-shaped frame with the stem of the 'T' a bit thicker than the rest. This stem contains a tiny storage system of a hormone called Levonorgestrel. This hormone is also used in contraceptive pills such as Eugynon, Logynon, Microgynon, Ovran 30, Ovranette and Trinordial. In the Mirena, however, a much lower dose is released than when you take the Pill (about 1/7th strength), and it goes directly to the lining of the womb, rather than through the blood stream where it may lead to the common progesterone-type side effects (see below).How Effective is the Contraception?If 1000 women used the Mirena IUS for a year, only one would fall pregnant. This compares with about 10 for the normal IUCD, 20 for the Pill and 10-15 for the injection (Depo Provera). This is comparable to the effectiveness of sterilisation.Mirena acts as a contraceptive in two ways: it makes the mucus at the neck of the womb (the cervix) much thicker, preventing sperm from getting through and it also makes the lining of the womb extremely thin, stopping implantation. In some women it prevents egg release (ovulation). Fitting the Mirena IUS Before it is inserted, the doctor will do an examination to make sure the womb is a normal size and there is nothing else unusual to find. If there is some discharge, swabs will be taken to rule out infection before it is placed. The IUS is inserted within a week of beginning a period - this helps to reduce the chance of expulsion and irregular bleeding (as the womb lining is already quite thin at this time). It may be inserted immediately after surgical termination of pregnancy, but should be deferred until 6 weeks after delivery of a baby.A speculum is placed in the vagina, like when you have a normal smear test, and the Mirena is placed into the womb through the cervix. Because it contains the storage of hormone, the stem is slightly wider than in normal IUCD's. This can occasionally lead to difficulties with fitting, especially if you have not had a baby before. In this situation, it would be helpful to use some local anaesthetic. It should be fitted by someone who has been trained and has experience in fitting IUCD's. It is a good idea to take some painkillers a couple of hours before the fitting - this will help reduce any discomfort. A good choice is Ibuprofen 400 mg, which can be bought over-the-counter at a chemist (please check that this is safe for you). Most women do not find the insertion procedure very uncomfortable - usually much less than expected. Once the IUS is in place, you won't be able to 'feel' it in your womb. Your doctor will show you how to check for the strings, and it is very unusual for your partner to be aware of it during intercourse. After fitting, a further appointment should be made for six weeks later to check the strings can still be seen. Yearly checks are advised after this appointment. Removing or Changing the Mirena Removal involves a speculum examination again and the IUS is removed by pulling on the strings. This is only uncomfortable for a second or two as it comes out. The hormone effect on the lining of the womb is reversed within a month and normal periods and fertility returns.The IUS will last 5 years and, if required, a new one can be inserted at the same time the old one is removed.

Guest Seriouss
the one thing with a coil is u can't really f*ck to hard....the only drawback...
You so can. It is in your womb, your d*ck does not go there.Its about having the strings properly adjusted.

Does a coil require regular matainance checks? :shock: I'd rather suffer moody, anger tantrums on the pill than sit legs wide open, feet in stirrups, flaps in full view once a month whilst some doctor prods around inside me.

Guest Seriouss

You get it checked 6 weeks after to check it is still in place and then once a year. If you ask me a yearly check with a nurse is nothing as I have no moodiness, no periods, i'm fully protected and I don't have to remember to take a pill!

Guest MessyGyal
Serious though, theres no egg for the most part of the month and sperm can only last at a MAXIMUM of 5 days in the womb.So for like 20 days of the month barebacking isnt as scary coz the chick REALLY cant get pregnant.
The egg is there for like a week... If sperm can live for 5 days, that's 12 days she can get pregnant coz the 5 days before the egg is there, she could still end up getting pregnant.
how do u figure 12 days? it takes both the sperm and egg to make a baby therefore they bothhave to be present so if your saying the egg is only lasting a week then that means its only a week span of which it can be fertilised duh!but in truth the life span of an egg is actually only 48 hours. Its possible to be fertile a couple of days before ovulation and a couple after so basically 5-6 days.most girls if on a 28 day cycle will ovulate between day 11-15 of their cycle,day 1 being the first day of their last period.

Guest Seriouss
i thnk coil is best form of contraceptive cos u dont have to think about it  it hurts like a bitch when you have t taken out though  :cry:
I'm not looking forward to that biggrin.gif When did you have yours out?

Guest MessyGyal
a coil is a foreign object that releases hormones into the blood stream to prevent conception...in short
not all coils contain hormonesi just had a copper coil which released no hormones

Guest MessyGyal
i thnk coil is best form of contraceptive cos u dont have to think about it  it hurts like a bitch when you have t taken out though  :cry:
I'm not looking forward to that biggrin.gif When did you have yours out?
you have to have it changed every 5 years so i had mine changed about a year n half ago then this year i had it removed end of january because i had a cancer scare and had to have a procedure done.im not having one put back in