Admin.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss

The thought of it was alot worse than the reality. A few mintues of discomfort is well worth it. I used to be really bad at remembering to take the pill and I am not ready for children!

Serious though, theres no egg for the most part of the month and sperm can only last at a MAXIMUM of 5 days in the womb.So for like 20 days of the month barebacking isnt as scary coz the chick REALLY cant get pregnant.
The egg is there for like a week... If sperm can live for 5 days, that's 12 days she can get pregnant coz the 5 days before the egg is there, she could still end up getting pregnant.
how do u figure 12 days? it takes both the sperm and egg to make a baby therefore they bothhave to be present so if your saying the egg is only lasting a week then that means its only a week span of which it can be fertilised duh!but in truth the life span of an egg is actually only 48 hours. Its possible to be fertile a couple of days before ovulation and a couple after so basically 5-6 days.most girls if on a 28 day cycle will ovulate between day 11-15 of their cycle,day 1 being the first day of their last period.
I got 12 days from the 5 days maximum sperm can last inside the human body plus the additonal 5-6 days in which the egg can be fertilised.Your probably right though, but Id say 12 days just to be safe. Which sounds dumb anyway.

Serious though, theres no egg for the most part of the month and sperm can only last at a MAXIMUM of 5 days in the womb.So for like 20 days of the month barebacking isnt as scary coz the chick REALLY cant get pregnant.
The egg is there for like a week... If sperm can live for 5 days, that's 12 days she can get pregnant coz the 5 days before the egg is there, she could still end up getting pregnant.
how do u figure 12 days? it takes both the sperm and egg to make a baby therefore they bothhave to be present so if your saying the egg is only lasting a week then that means its only a week span of which it can be fertilised duh!
I meant that's 12 days that you can't f*ck bareback coz it could result in pregnancy.