So you buss

Admin.

If any chick tried trap me i wouldi swear to godget man dem to run up on her and buss a shot in her ovarythen stamp her outand for the right pea people will do that sh*t

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

stay with her and punch her in the stomach on a regs
lolthats so deep i could see someone doing that
thats how olden days man use 2 do it b4 coathangersin all seriousness tho go 4 morning after pill,its anuther form of prevention basically,if u'll use a condom, then pill aint a big step.after 24 hrs feetus is still basically theoretical.better than abortion or yet another unwanted toe rag on road.i know thats not wat certain religions believe,but ffs

I only just learned recently that girls can only really get pregnant four days of the month. Thats f*cking serious.
Theoretically but if you try live like that then you're asking for trouble.Best time to f*ck bareback is the day after her period's finished.

Serious though, theres no egg for the most part of the month and sperm can only last at a MAXIMUM of 5 days in the womb.So for like 20 days of the month barebacking isnt as scary coz the chick REALLY cant get pregnant.
jurassic park wrote: 'nature finds a way'

*doesnt listen to miz*he had to go clinic with his chick to get an abortion.

lol you man are goonages. most catholic chicks don't follow the rules this strictly. i go to a catholic college and ALL the active chicks will have sex with a condom and before marriage.

Serious though, theres no egg for the most part of the month and sperm can only last at a MAXIMUM of 5 days in the womb.So for like 20 days of the month barebacking isnt as scary coz the chick REALLY cant get pregnant.
The egg is there for like a week... If sperm can live for 5 days, that's 12 days she can get pregnant coz the 5 days before the egg is there, she could still end up getting pregnant.

Guest Seriouss

How about - stick by the girl and do the right thing?Damn - you men are so bad. This is why you should not f*ck waste girls, you end up with a waste babymother.

Guest Seriouss
U got the coil yea?how m,any men have complained?does it hurt
It did hurt a bit having it put in. When I first got it my man said he could feel the strings tickling the end of his piece so I went and had them trimmed. Its right up in your womb, a man shouldnt be able to feel it. I would definately reccomend it. Its called Mirena.