They grow up so fast... :(

Soca Junkie

Lol she'd tell me if she was having sex
lol like she told you she was smoking?Nah I'm playing, there is not much you can do, you yourself smoked so she might have gotten the influence from you.I realised with youngers you have to act responsibly so they have no excuse to go down the wrong routes because it is so easy to do so.
She's the one who told me she's been smoking for a year... she just came back from school & randomly told me which was odd :/I hear that but I don't even smoke too tough & when I do it's hardly ever around her. I think its more the company she keeps... I asked her why she started & apparently it's to relieve stress lol (she has anger issues)But yeah me & my older cousins have spoken to her about it... so were hoping she just grows out of it.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL at all the people negging me because I didn't G on her. Same old homos looking for a soca post to neg. :D

u started having sex at 20 did u soca. AHAHAHSDLAKJSKSDJF LEME DIE
Don't start with me YOU! If no-one believes the age I lost my V... I couldn't care less. Stopped caring what people on here thought about me years ago.

Shes been smoking for a year which is a long time for a 15 year oldAnd she told you, now.Do you believe your sister respects or fears you?
She didn't know how to tell me and assumed I'd tell my mum.. so I think she was kinda shook. You have to gather courage to tell people certain things... and this was one of them.She definitely isn't scared of me tho coz were cool

Well as long as you got either respect or fear there the rapport should be goodAnd don't be tellin her no hippie weeds ok bullshit either make her stop tell her if u get lung cancer ur gonna need one of hers so she should low it.
Nah I don't condone her smoking anything tbh.. I've told her to stop smoking full stop & told her the effects etc etc. But she's the stubborn sort.How do you mean monster head lol?

My 12 year old niece came with the old "If I tell you something, will you swear you wont tell Mum" So I thought about it and told her I'd try not to have to...She comes out with "Did you know some of the year 9s smoke weed after school" I was so relieved that she hadn't ever had that sort of exposure before my initial response was a laugh and replying "So?"I actually ended up taking the opposite route to streetwise her a little, told her how out of all drugs weed is common. Told her the smells she's always met with around certain people (uncles etc) was infact piff. Was gonna tell her I light up occasionally but thought it to be a step to far. Criticize if you want, but for a girl going into yr 8 that's a touch too naive. Balance is critical. So Soca I'd say nothing to worry about, just monitor the situation and be glad she came to you.

• Upvote 2

My 12 year old niece came with the old "If I tell you something, will you swear you wont tell Mum" So I thought about it and told her I'd try not to have to...She comes out with "Did you know some of the year 9s smoke weed after school" I was so relieved that she hadn't ever had that sort of exposure before my initial response was a laugh and replying "So?"I actually ended up taking the opposite route to streetwise her a little, told her how out of all drugs weed is common. Told her the smells she's always met with around certain people (uncles etc) was infact piff. Was gonna tell her I light up occasionally but thought it to be a step to far. Criticize if you want, but for a girl going into yr 8 that's a touch too naive. Balance is critical. So Soca I'd say nothing to worry about, just monitor the situation and be glad she came to you.
Got to love innocence