Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

That jewelers shop that got done in next to the barbers, anyone from the local area tell me that the guy who owns that aint local or safe, or further more that the two girls and the guy who work in there with him aint local or safe, KMT,
What happened to the barbers?
Nothing, there aint anything in there to Rob, Unless you want a nice adjustable chair for your living room

That jewelers shop that got done in next to the barbers, anyone from the local area tell me that the guy who owns that aint local or safe, or further more that the two girls and the guy who work in there with him aint local or safe, KMT,
This is the dumb thing, its a local business n my mum just last week said that jewellers has been around since she around the time she was born.
kmt, ive known one of the women that works in there for the last 12 years, lives up the road from me new born just come a little while ago, who's gonna feed her kids now?some d*ckhead ting !!!!!!

You can see how stupid this is now, how can people set carpet right on fire when people live in flats above it!!Those people have lost EVERYTHING
Mate, they've been burning people out their yards since 11, that i know of anyway, my cousin's Uncle lives in the flat on top of Lansdowne Road there, he's f*cked. all his belongings could well be gone, but this a good thing that will bring justice for the people!!!! WHICH f*ck*ng PEOPLE certain people are homeless right now. No exageration, can the people who were all for this sh*t please come forward and back the action!as i said if you wanna attack the banks and police stations and big business an what not, fair enough, but come on. these are normal people your f*ck*ng with now, some with children, d*ckHEAD TING!!!
  • Upvote 3

You can see how stupid this is now, how can people set carpet right on fire when people live in flats above it!!Those people have lost EVERYTHING
Mate, they've been burning people out their yards since 11, that i know of anyway, my cousin's Uncle lives in the flat on top of Lansdowne Road there, he's f*cked. all his belongings could well be gone, but this a good thing that will bring justice for the people!!!! WHICH f*ck*ng PEOPLE certain people are homeless right now. No exageration, can the people who were all for this sh*t please come forward and back the action!as i said if you wanna attack the banks and police stations and big business an what not, fair enough, but come on. these are normal people your f*ck*ng with now, some with children, d*ckHEAD TING!!!
I was backing the assault of pigs, thats where the attention was originally directed at, everyone was on here busy calling blacks animals when it was not to other races got involved in the mix that it escalated to the extent you see now so yeah.

this helicopter is pissing me off nowhow much fuel does it have