LATINO-HISPANIC NIGHTLIFE

imhim

La Bomba was enlightening...

Trust me...

It's the only way i can put it.... Jeez......

La Bomba has gone downhill since 2010, too many c*ck.

You're better off just asking your latin brehs to hook you up with their girls.

But right now Penol in south and Latin Groove in north are the ones. Just make sure you're on your best behaviour in latin groove since they hire security guards from the bodybuilding gym next door.

FLORIDITA IN CENTRAL ON THUR

you dont go there

but

guanabara and this place are lively

1. You dont usually draw these tings here, they come here to dance and be with hispanics

2. just ride the victoria line from bricky to stockwell and open your eyes, so many winners been caught with my simple lines in either brasilian protugues, spanish or italian. Learning the basics of these languages is essential when you are a professional hispanic chaser like myself

Do these girls like dark choco nigaz?

the nice ones, mostly no.

In fact, they will be quite racist.

If you go for the negras the dark tings are obviously gonna be on it

In general the light skinned tings are more racist than white people, but just like any race theres a bag of chicks lookin to bounce on black

• Upvote 2

Do these girls like dark choco nigaz?

the nice ones, mostly no.

In fact, they will be quite racist.

If you go for the negras the dark tings are obviously gonna be on it

In general the light skinned tings are more racist than white people, but just like any race theres a bag of chicks lookin to bounce on black

exactly what i heard

i inquired about this one time with the only full latin breddah i have ever known

told me straight, the nicer/lighter she is, the more racist she's likely to be. Even if she was on it, she's not gonna give you the number in front of other latinos.

I crushed some dreams, there are baggable ones but to be honest if your lookin to bang a light latina/brasiliana not a favella ting then as a black man your best pet is a prossi or luck

dne a sexy brazillian ting new yrs day

p*ssy was tight

said she only liked dark skin black guys

she ducked bk to brazil couple days after :(

Since when was Woodpecker the spokesperson for negro/latina relations?

Don't listen to this nigga, if you've got game, you've got game.

IYGYGG!

I nominated myself after having spent the past 4 months banging brasilian, peruvian, spanish and italian tings. I know these chicks 'in general' now and I am stating the rules as I know them for the mandem

but yes ofcourse I will support the IYGGYGG movement (I corrected this for you)

I crushed some dreams, there are baggable ones but to be honest if your lookin to bang a light latina/brasiliana not a favella ting then as a black man your best pet is a prossi or luck

dne a sexy brazillian ting new yrs day

p*ssy was tight

said she only liked dark skin black guys

she ducked bk to brazil couple days after :(

all of the ones I f*cked were tight as hell, mad that u didnt reach out to this bitch all of my ones are completely cool with open relationships and I went back to visit mine took her to my bosses in Helvetia :P ayayayyay minha bebe linda.....estou sentindo falta delaaa.....