Week 2 - Premier League 11/12

User

Guest M12 Part 2
You see that Holliett guy IMO he is good enough to play for any team in the Prem.I mean actually walk into people's first eleven
QFFQuoted For Foolishness
  • Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese
You see that Holliett guy IMO he is good enough to play for any team in the Prem.I mean actually walk into people's first eleven
QFFQuoted For Foolishness
Just because he is black and a winger doesn't automatically mean he has no end product and lacks vision(them stereotypes there)I know he plays for Blackburn at the moment he is too good for them.He is both footed,quick,skillful and add vision as well it's not his fault he isn't british.I know none of these guys are better footballers than himKalouSturridgeYoungValenciaWalcottMilnerJohnsonDowningHendersonLennonBale

Guest Portuguese
NataliePoly Natalie Polycarpouby EmmanuelF4Watching x factor at @EmmanuelF414 hours ago
Natalie_E2_99_A1.jpgSomehow, I get the feeling he hasn't given the red card much thought...
C/S

JJ whats up with a quarter of the stadium being empty yesterday?
In short: McLeish.Long answer - we always have shite first home game attendances, it's the eleventh time in 22 months we've played them, season ticket sales are down to 25k and Blackburn brought hardly anyone.Wolves at home should see a better number.