* Official GYM Thread *

Lofa

Guest Vegeta
Why the f*ck are you even using weight gainer? Just eat properly and work a routine 5 times a week. Drinking weight gain powder is ridiculous. The only supplements you should actually need are Protein shakes and maybe some cutting tablets. You won't even need creatine unless you are trying to be a professional athlete.
lol i dunno man.Needed some multivitamins so i went to holland & barret, saw the weight gainer and thought f*ck it its only 9 quid might give it a try.Anyway i found some new weight gainer recipie:1 scoop whey400ml skim milkBananaOatsAll in a blender.

Guest Jack X Supreme
You have a gay stripper's physique?
Oh yeah it's not that bad seeing as in Jan I had the body of a 12 year old gymnast and weighed 8.2 stone at 6'2.

Guest Vegeta

Just wanted to share some info, especially those who need help with diet.It's from a guy from the BB.com forums who successfully managed a clean bulk while maintaining a low body fat:

so i started bulking april 2007 and i weighed 150. weighed myself today and im 172 and i had a personal trainer do my body fat and i was at 9%. pretty stoked to gain 20+ lbs in 3 months and maintain low body fat. so anyone out there thats gonna bulk, make sure you eat clean foods. its definatelly worth the effort.here was my diet:meal 1 breakfast:1 glass of orange juicefour fried eggs on two pieces of whole wheat toast1 glass of milkmeal 2 snack:peanut butter sandwhich on whole wheatmeal 3 lunch (this woudl vary day to day):bbqed chicken thighs (usually about 3 or 4)brown ricefat free yogurtbananameal 4 snack:balance gold protein barprotein shakepost-workout shakecytogainermeal 5 dinner (again varies day to day):salmon or some kind of fishsaladbrown riceglass of milkmeal 6 snack:1 can of tuna1 glass of milkthat's it. i wasn't super strict about calories or eating the same thing everyday. i would just make myself eat every 2-3 hours and almost never had ice cream or any sweets and would have fast food at most twice a week. i would just eat what i knew was good food and tried to fill up on mostly protein. good luck with your bulk man.
Thread:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3669281

lol its a brand of suppelements that's big in america, they basically have the un-serious bicep curls and bench press crew on lock.on bodybuilding forums there's always new people who train like as above saying stuff like. if i take cell tech and work out occasionally i'll look like (insert hench guy here). they've marketed it so well that many people actually believe it's the supplement and not the actual training that makes people big.you get guys signing up and saying sh*t like ive been taking my cell tech every day but im not getting any bigger. whats wrong. noite these guys train like once a week and eat what they want.so its kinda turned into a joke. if someone is particularly big or strong the explanation is that they're on dat dere celltech!