Week 5 - Premier League 11/12 / Carling Cup R3

User

I dont go to away games.

You dont go to games.

Are you really trying to talk to me about attending football matches? Lol.

Bro I've been to a game you can never claim to goto.

The first official game at The Emriates

Brazil v Argentina.

When your kids grow up you can never tell them the story I can.

You "Hey little True Fan Jr, come sit on my lap and let me tell you a story about 40 years ago when I went to watch the Arsenal - did you goto the first game there grandad? unfortunatly kid, I didn't but I know someone who did! - aww grandad that must be so hard to live with, "son, don't worry, I went to a few games in 2011 and a couple more in 2020"

Me "Aright son, come here, you see that Emirates stadium guess who saw the first ever offical game there? who grandad? me, I was a young lad and got tickets, something special not many fans can say they did - "wow grandad, that must make you one of the true legends?" Yes son, it's something you can always keep in your heart and be proud that our family tree is apart of history" wow grandad you're so cool"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I dont go to away games.

You dont go to games.

Are you really trying to talk to me about attending football matches? Lol.

Bro I've been to a game you can never claim to goto.

The first official game at The Emriates

Brazil v Argentina.

When your kids grow up you can never tell them the story I can.

You "Hey little True Fan Jr, come sit on my lap and let me tell you a story about 40 years ago when I went to watch the Arsenal - did you goto the first game there grandad? unfortunatly kid, I didn't but I know someone who did! - aww grandad that must be so hard to live with, "son, don't worry, I went to a few games in 2011 and a couple more in 2020"

Me "Aright son, come here, you see that Emirates stadium guess who saw the first ever offical game there? who grandad? me, I was a young lad and got tickets, something special not many fans can say they did - "wow grandad, that must make you one of the true legends?" Yes son, it's something you can always keep in your heart and be proud that our family tree is apart of history" wow grandad you're so cool"

That wasnt the first official game at The Emirates, and you have never been to the Emirates, you delusional c*nt.

For the record the first game at The Emirates was the Dennis Bergkamp testimonal, then at home to Villa.

• Downvote 1