Week 5 - Premier League 11/12 / Carling Cup R3

User

great night of action in the spl last night

rangers and celtic slip up again

Did anyone see what Fenebacjhe did with only women and children allowed to the match?

image-24-for-editorial-pics-22-september-2011-gallery-747899350.jpg

THEY call it the beautiful game – and here’s the proof…

In what is thought to be a world first, a crowd made up entirely of women and kids watched Turkish football giants Fenerbahce.

The Istanbul side were ordered to play two home league matches behind closed doors after violence flared in a friendly.

But the club got around the ruling by convincing authorities to ban only men from the crowd.

Around 41,000 saw the team on Tuesday. Despite a draw, Fenerbahce skipper Alex de Souza said: “This will stay with me for ever.”

It certainly looks like it was a dame of two halves.

• Upvote 1

Did anyone see what Fenebacjhe did with only women and children allowed to the match?

image-24-for-editorial-pics-22-september-2011-gallery-747899350.jpg

THEY call it the beautiful game – and here’s the proof…

In what is thought to be a world first, a crowd made up entirely of women and kids watched Turkish football giants Fenerbahce.

The Istanbul side were ordered to play two home league matches behind closed doors after violence flared in a friendly.

But the club got around the ruling by convincing authorities to ban only men from the crowd.

Around 41,000 saw the team on Tuesday. Despite a draw, Fenerbahce skipper Alex de Souza said: “This will stay with me for ever.”

It certainly looks like it was a dame of two halves.

:lol:

I know the way he meant that really

Guest Portuguese

Porto-Benfica tonight(watching it with 50+ people)

Arguements,jokes,swearing,superboks,barbecue,a lot of goals,women screaming but not like the Fenerbache ones but instead complaining about the noise.