NBA 2012/2013

Mr. Gayle

Lol. Wheres Gayle?

Garnett rolled the years back with that display Loool.

Boston>

Lol I swere he sly ducks dis thread when they lose lol

U fools lol ha

Cant believe it, was thinking Boston will be tired.

Was expecting too much from Bosh on his 1st game back in a while

Momentum def with Celtic, TBH the way Thunder are playing I think they will win. They are so strong all over. I want my beard like James Harden lol

Rose is up there tbh

injuries fully fucked him & bulls up

+ if rose was at heat instead of lebron

wade would have his 2nd ring

You man taking the piss lol

How can you compare Rose to those 3 who have been doing it years :/ whats rose 22 ?? Behave lads, James winning MVP YEARS UPON YEARS before Rose had even burst on scene and you know how critical the comitte are on MVPs, he shoudl have got it last year too IMO.

How many UNBEATEAN young player records has man set, them records still stand now.

Basketball very stat based and he kills that, some on a par with Jordan levels. Lebron is a very good defender too.

I know you man never rated Cavs till the King practically single handley changed that team, took them to finals 1st time ever in history. And made the playoffs bare times since he arrived there. Shaq was on way down too.

Dont get me wrong Rose is good had a great season last season, shame injuries killed him this season. But now way on Wade, Kobe or James levels, no way at all. He is only 22 remember

Lebron James can do anything he wants. Nobody here is disregarding that. He excels in ALL aspects of basketball... EXCEPT THE MENTAL.

And until that mental block goes in the biggest of big games he will just be that guy that was stupid good... but won nothing. He also needs to command the big games more aswell. Guy was GHOST last year in the Finals.

Just know that if Heat had Rondo/Rose/*Insert commanding PG*, Wade would defo have that ring already.

EDIT:- Seriously, James is actually stupid. I haven't seen anyone who is excellent in everything (Offence/defence) in a long time.

Yes but still one of the best in the league

Like you said is sick in all physical aspects and knows how to play BB

Have no idea why he chokes, funny thing is first games of last final he was dominating and stepped up with some big 3s but then went missing.

Fingers crossed for tonight.

Rose is still young and learning how to play and improving not just playin like he is on street.