Richards - "Im an Athlete get me out of here"

Admin.

Richards reveals Gunners dream
Micah Richards can see no reason to leave Manchester City at the moment, but admits it would be a 'dream move' to one day join Arsenal.The teenage full-back has been linked with a move to one of the Premiership's top four sides and concedes he would like to play in the UEFA Champions League.But he is contracted to City until 2010 and is looking to repay Stuart Pearce's faith in him.Richards also feels he can fulfil a lot of his ambitions at The City of Manchester Stadium, having already broken into the England squad."Obviously I'd like to play Champions League football, but time is on my side," he told the News of the World."I have three years left on my contract and I feel a commitment to the manager and fans."I like working for Stuart Pearce. He gave me my chance. I can learn a lot from him."I am ambitious and I'm flattered to be linked with the big clubs, but I got into the England squad playing for City, so there's no reason why I need to move at the moment."Richards is likely to be spoiled for choice should he ever decide to move on, and he has revealed that Arsenal could be his preferred destination.He said: "Arsenal are my team and it would be a dream move."I grew up supporting The Gunners."

Unless someone booted a ball over the trackthey would stand and watch it thinking"whats that?"then chase after it

Guest Ryan
LMFAO at that possible defence.Clichy-Toure-Gallas-RichardsCould do the 4x200m sick at the Olympics.
Prefer Eboue over Richards, you know he'll be able to dive over the line the best.