Week 10 - Premier League 11/12 / CL GW4

User

Johnson >>>>>

starting on the Left side or not for England in euros they've got no chance.

LOL

C/s

johnson is good on the ball... off the ball and defensively he is shocking.

Yossi Benayoun is unlikely to be welcomed back at Chelsea after openly celebrating Arsenal's stunning 5-3 victory at Stamford Bridge.

The Israeli international midfielder, on a season-long loan at Arsenal from Chelsea, was unable to play due to an agreement between the Premier League rivals.

But Benayoun showed his true colours by tweeting after Saturday's London derby: 'What a great win today!!! Well done guys!'

The barb provoked a furious response from Chelsea supporters who branded him 'Judas' for his disloyalty.

No words can describe how good Suarez is

When he isnt scoring hes winning pens and assisting

Up there with Ronaldo/Messi

Ronaldo yh, Messi no.

What I meant was he has the same effect them 2 have on their teams. Defo nearer to Ronaldo. Messi is on another planet tho - greatest player of all time.

• Downvote 4

Funny how football works.

At Rangers Adam got treat like Caleb Folan.

Now man is starting 11 for Liverpool.

Guy is a class act.

Would walk into most Prem team mids

:lol:

• Upvote 9

Steve Bruce feels Danish striker Nicklas Bendtner has shown during his loan move from Arsenal that he has the potential to fill Bent's boots.

The Sunderland boss said: 'If and when I do get my war chest, I will only be looking for one or two players again rather than five, six or seven.

'The first on my list would be Nicklas if that was possible. It is going to be difficult but we will try. We have not been quoted a fee. But given a war chest, he will be the first one, I will try to tie up.'