Sitting at home

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Guest phonecharger

my advice is get whatever remaining savings you have come get that shine and start a line

(pif pif pms k md also)

straight drag racin

Bad advice don't do this. Been there done it, done time. They dont call it trappin for no reason, its a trap.

Cause u ain't doing it right.

Maybe so. To sell drugs aint my purpose of existence. To others its all they can do. i make money through intelligence not by braindead actions like selling drugs. Waste of time IMO. Brings negative energy one way or another

U serious? None of that crossed ur mind b4 u started??

Out till 7 am sounds like u was either a runner or needed one or just wasn't getting it in proper but jus cos u flopped don't mean next man will it just wasn't 4 u.

Na came up from shotting weed, never thought about all this before. Fam in peckham there aint no runners, you do this shit yourself or be snaked, simple. I dont trust no one. Obviously if a next man wants to do the ting good for them, but if you think your gona live the life you see in the movies you will be mistaken. You might be mashing like many of my road friends are but they also roll strapped, even when they got there kids with them. That life aint for me g.

good to see ur out of the game i dunno why more niggars arent thinking that this its a shame

/

the chance of of getting caught doing the scooms is less greater than selling the drags u cant get snaked and u dont need a gan to bass shats

niggers that sell di drags are dumb imo

thats why the scooms is mainly a aff ting

u jamos aint got the brain capacity for it

• Downvote 3

my advice is get whatever remaining savings you have come get that shine and start a line

(pif pif pms k md also)

straight drag racin

Bad advice don't do this. Been there done it, done time. They dont call it trappin for no reason, its a trap.

Cause u ain't doing it right.

Maybe so. To sell drugs aint my purpose of existence. To others its all they can do. i make money through intelligence not by braindead actions like selling drugs. Waste of time IMO. Brings negative energy one way or another

U serious? None of that crossed ur mind b4 u started??

Out till 7 am sounds like u was either a runner or needed one or just wasn't getting it in proper but jus cos u flopped don't mean next man will it just wasn't 4 u.

Na came up from shotting weed, never thought about all this before. Fam in peckham there aint no runners, you do this shit yourself or be snaked, simple. I dont trust no one. Obviously if a next man wants to do the ting good for them, but if you think your gona live the life you see in the movies you will be mistaken. You might be mashing like many of my road friends are but they also roll strapped, even when they got there kids with them. That life aint for me g.

good to see ur out of the game i dunno why more niggars arent thinking that this its a shame

/

the chance of of getting caught doing the scooms is less greater than selling the drags u cant get snaked and u dont need a gan to bass shats

niggers that sell di drags are dumb imo

thats why the scooms is mainly a aff ting

u jamos aint got the brain capacity for it

:lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest phonecharger

the whole of wembley was chockablock tonight

was walking through that long road leading to wembley stadium see some tv cameras and bare white/mixed gyal

ask a man what the was going on "tinie tempah concert"

i know man is big and that but fack this opened my eyes bare bronis comming to see this one black man who grew up no different to anyone on here

u think if man didnt put the work in and sat at home lazing about he would be where he is now

i remember watching this thinking hes any swag guy

fak

• Upvote 1