Youtube Money

Guest phonecharger

how do they base this income?

£8m off youtube :/

swear that peanut c*nt gang nam style didn't even get that much and his views were 2b +

They have 100% ownership

Dont wanna think how much the record label made in comparison to pys

/

Is ksi a millionaire?

• 10 months later...

Zoella, the YouTube star outselling JK Rowling: Author records highest ever first week sales for a debut writer after shifting more than 78,000 copies of her book 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2858472/Zoella-YouTube-star-outselling-JK-Rowling-Author-records-highest-week-sales-debut-writer-shifting-78-000-copies-book.html

In Old Street station there are video ad screens, n they were promoting this chick n The Slow Mo guys for the looooongest time, so even capturing a previously untapped audience im sure shes drawn extra attention from that

Swear she was in them annoying ads before videos on YouTube too...they have invested heavily me thinks!

well if they're putting her in the Band Aid song then yeah she's definitely got reach, I guess I can understand someone who's doing stuff with beauty products being popular among girls, I don't really understand why her boyfriend - who was also put on the Band Aid song, and also was in the top 10 book chart, off the back of a Youtube channel - is getting so much attention, swear he doesn't even have a focus point, I guess it really is a new generation thing

well if they're putting her in the Band Aid song then yeah she's definitely got reach, I guess I can understand someone who's doing stuff with beauty products being popular among girls, I don't really understand why her boyfriend - who was also put on the Band Aid song, and also was in the top 10 book chart, off the back of a Youtube channel - is getting so much attention, swear he doesn't even have a focus point, I guess it really is a new generation thing

Ye her bf Alfie second channel, his vlog channel gets like 500 - 700k views per vid 

mwad