Girls telling you they been chirpsed

Friendzone is NOT a perception.

I've beat girls who tell me about dons they have strategically PLACED in the friendzone.

They will go cinema and eat all expenses paid and get a lift to come to check me for the smash, while donny drives off baring teeth thinking his efforts will get him through one day. That's friendzone.

I had a high convo with one betty a few weeks back she was explaining that certain guys could have got through but they beat around the bush too much when it comes to making the situation between them clear. A dude has to be able to read whether the girl is dtf enough, and have the confidence enough, to make that happen at pace. Other girls, will deny you the pam if you ever bring up a sex talk, but would let you in her room to watch Love & Basketball and you would still end up beating. Both types of girl are DTF its about your approach.

You're right in saying "Friendzone isn't a life sentence its the current situation."

If a girl wants to let you in you're in. You may have to jump hurdles to get there.

You aint coming out that friendzone until it's convenient for HER. You can make every effort to stay relevant but as long as she has a proper guy on the scene you wont see daylight.

I did actually say a page back that guy's who don't make their intentions know from early get friendzoned. Infact I

This whole term of friendzone is what’s causing the issue. End of the day FZ to me and always has been where the chick doesn't see you as a threat. And she doesn't see you as a threat because you've done nothing to categorise you like that .She feels comfortable enough to put herself in situations where she knows you will not advance but another guy would. Her sense instincts that would normally alert her to a predator are telling her “ahh this guys cool he ain’t like that”…through that her senses perceive you as a friend, which is where that term “ I only see you as a friend” comes from.

The reason I know there is life in the FZ because in the majority of cases, if a woman could call the shots they’d choose friendship with a guy rather than becoming another number. That’s why I say if you don’t declare war early she’s gonna try take you for some prisoner of war. However you can become threatening while behind enemy lines, you can start war and from there you can try and make her re-evaluate her position

IMO

/

The chicks your talking about are not what we we’re talking about btw, nobody isn’t saying those chicks don’t exists. We were referring to genuinely behind friend zoned by a non opportunist chick.

Well I’m sure that’s how it started off,

the family zone is the one thats impossible to get of

'oh i see him as a brother'

Recently converted one of these into a link, but had to lock it... ruining the 2 year friendship in the process

How can she try to drop the "I Love You" during the mash session

I mentioned it on here before but I recently slept with my best friend of 11years.

I've locked it off because its just too deep. She regularly texts me though saying she misses me and wants our friendship back etc etc I'm just not on it. Can't see her the same way and I don't want anything getting in the way of me and the wife... Especially not her...

Just clocked it was you who posted earlier.

Family Zone is the dangerous 1 because if you beat then what you had can never be the same.

I had a best friend like this, in actual fact she was my cousin's (female cuz) best friend from nursery but we became close aswell.

She wasn't my type anyway so there was no chance of beating but if I had moved to it she coulda been my wife all now.

If you move out of family zone it can either go the whole distance ie: Love and Basketball

or be destroyed forever ie: the planet Krypton.

So in regards to myself... My best friend of 11years... Was I in the friendzone?

Im genuinely confused.

So what would happen if you moved to your friend, you’d probably be shot down alie ?

So by being shot down now you went from Friend to Friendzone, indicating that unless you’ve been shot down your not actually in the friend zone.

:/

That’s what guys seem to be saying

Swear guys are trying to make this deeper than it is

Guest Portuguese

Not even

Do you friend your exes,links, work mates,childhood chums?

How do you allow yourself to be in this position in the first place that's the main thing which is baffling me about this whole concept.

Remember being specifically told I was in the friendzone. Caught me quayyyyy offguard. Wasn't aware people used this term irl at the time and especially not this girl.

Anyways met this girl through friends, added on facebook then bb. Started talking etc etc then went to link her for a dvd one day and clocked the backoff :o moved to it from there and beat within a few weeks. But it was the deadest beat, neither of us enjoyed it. There was no spark or bond. Nothing.

That was the first and last time we ever did anything sexual. But we still spoke and got on well, I would go to her yard and jam watch tv, have a munch etc strictly on a friend ting. Then one day on bb I was tusky and tried move to her for some head.

"Lewis you are in the friendzone now don't try it"

shocked_boy_gif.gif

Could not believe it. Just laughed it off and we've been cool friends ever since.

Didn't really bother me as I placed myself in the friendzone(I thought) and assumed I could come out if/when I wanted.

• Upvote 2

Moving out of the FZ is a process, it's not somthing that can be accomplished in record time. Which is why I expect anyone to be doing this to be doing it as some sort of project, bit on the side, challenge ...

Mike kind of hit some of the points i'm trying to emphaise as in, subtle hints, boundaries, planting idea's, playing off how women work etc. These are the things that can change the tide, but like i said its an art which is why I rate my boy for his turn around in this ploy.

if you are planting yourself in as some sleeper cell agent ting then the chick has siginalled you as a friend based on what shes seen/seeing. Now if what shes seen isn't actually the real you then you can turn it around.

The guys your talking about are guys who end up in the friendzone by being themselves. Guys who turned up as wolves only to be caged as dogs. Not the guy who flew in under false pretense and then start to switch up the game once their in. Guys who turned up looking like sheep but then became wolves.

Ask the hunnid of thousands of guys who let there GF convince them

they had a best guy friend

who they've been friends with for years

who was no threat

who has his own girl

who's a player she'd never go near if they weren't friends anyway

Who she didn't find physically attractive

oh wait...

The way I was this guy STEP BY STEP with my current girl.

I testify to this shit.

Mixed signals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>