SAS ft Chipmunk & Cire - Ready

730promo

Smh, give it up.

So then you know your chatting shit.

I dont care if you liked the video or not, if you even liked the song, I didnt start the thread, I haven't even commented on the video. All feedback is welcome.

Stressed on the net? Lol, you clearly know nothing about me, this is entertainment to me. I been reading net comments for YEARS and on this particualr forum I think people forget I could actually just delete posts if they bothered me, but clearly they don't.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Btw I've been states went Miami this year and unsurprisingly didn't see sas mentioned but I went ny in 2009 and went Harlem didn't hear/see shit

Anyway I don't know y ur getting pissed off u said they gonna give chip their us approval I ask how and ur still yet too answer just skirting around avoiding it with talk about soulja and gucci when both chip and sas don't compare it's not the same situation...gucci never helped soulja boy authenticity in another country because of a buzz he had in said country...all you have said is

"Where as when Chipmunk is intro'd as "the hottest rapper in the UK" and has all the record sales to back it, and then man say you know S.A.S, and when he says yeah they from my ends we done tracks together and its a Youtube click away, not only is he the record seller, he authentically moves into their eyes as authentic rapper and not just label produced/white teenage kids that know fuck all about rap."

Bruv a YouTube video don't mean shit these days it don't even show them in a hood let alone their own and I just honestly don't think anyone interested in chip over in the states will worry about his authenticity anyway and if they did claiming to be from the same ends as sas ain't gonna help

Plus they ain't from the same ends and as for sas street cred over here....well this forum says it all tbh

Btw I've been states went Miami this year and unsurprisingly didn't see sas mentioned but I went ny in 2009 and went Harlem didn't hear/see shit

Anyway I don't know y ur getting pissed off u said they gonna give chip their us approval I ask how and ur still yet too answer just skirting around avoiding it with talk about soulja and gucci when both chip and sas don't compare it's not the same situation...gucci never helped soulja boy authenticity in another country because of a buzz he had in said country...all you have said is

"Where as when Chipmunk is intro'd as "the hottest rapper in the UK" and has all the record sales to back it, and then man say you know S.A.S, and when he says yeah they from my ends we done tracks together and its a Youtube click away, not only is he the record seller, he authentically moves into their eyes as authentic rapper and not just label produced/white teenage kids that know fuck all about rap."

Bruv a YouTube video don't mean shit these days it don't even show them in a hood let alone their own and I just honestly don't think anyone interested in chip over in the states will worry about his authenticity anyway and if they did claiming to be from the same ends as sas ain't gonna help

Plus they ain't from the same ends and as for sas street cred over here....well this forum says it all tbh

09, Harlem? Lmao, oh dear. Seriously, lol, thats so laughable I'm definitely passing that comment onto them man later. Harlem, lol, next your be saying Staten. Fucking hell.

I'm not pissed off and I answer questions, its you man that dance questions.

Just to clarify the video was suppose to be outside, this video was actually the second attempt as Chipmunk refused to be outside, I ain't sending for Chipmunk either just saying what is.

TBH it dont really matter what you think tbh, as you dont really know a lot.

Lol why are you telling me what ends they from FFS. Don't try school me on man I know, what is this new internet phenomenon.

Fuck a forum to base street cred on, lol. Go ask your ex-employer Sincere ffs, he'll tell you exactly what it is.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

You said they are from the same ends...are they? Exactly

Oh seen I was there too late ok u lot have a chuckle too that one in the bubble bath snm

Ex employer?? U know what I will ask someone that will know but that wasn't really what I meant I didn't mean road shit I meant being popular but I will investigate seeing as you seem too think they are the underrated dons of north London

Oh seen I was there too late ok u lot have a chuckle too that one in the bubble bath snm

Ex employer?? U know what I will ask someone that will know but that wasn't really what I meant I didn't mean road shit I meant being popular but I will investigate seeing as you seem too think they are the underrated dons of north London

The ends being North London. As if you go to america and reduce the size of London even more...

You said you use to work for Sincere, thus ex-employer. Are you retarded or something?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

The ends being North London. As if you go to america and reduce the size of London even more...

You said you use to work for Sincere, thus ex-employer. Are you retarded or something?

Oh seen so cos it's the uk we just round shit down to cities

Smh

When I said I worked for him I didn't mean I was his PA ya dig?