Week 18/19/20 - Festive & New Year Football

User

• Upvote 2

Liverpool wouldn't get rid of Carrol after just a year, it would set a terrible return to the precedent set during the Rafa campaign.

I will just like to go on record and say that I believe Carrol will eventually find his feet and form, then it'll be over for a lot of teams,

Remember he's still young and undoubtedly talented.

£35 mill an a move from his boyhood club that he apparently didn't want to make has been to much for him. Combined with the club he's transferred to and the pressure that comes with that, .....

Liverpool wouldn't get rid of Carrol after just a year, it would set a terrible return to the precedent set during the Rafa campaign.

I will just like to go on record and say that I believe Carrol will eventually find his feet and form, then it'll be over for a lot of teams,

£35 mill an a move from his boyhood club that he apparently didn't want to make has been to much for him. Combined with the club he's transferred to and the pressure that comes with that, .....

Tbh, it is a interesting signing,

Considering Bendtner has no future there it seems, Chamach's not good enough, and the Korean bloke forever absent from the teamsheet,

It asks the question why wasnt a decent understudy signed in the Summer, and why not now then,

All being said though, it's a good signing to make,

Considering Bendtner has no future there it seems, Chamach's not good enough, and the Korean bloke forever absent from the teamsheet,

It asks the question why wasnt a decent understudy signed in the Summer, and why not now then,