Diane Abbott Faces Calls To Resign For 'Racist' Tweet Saying White People Love Playing 'Divide And Rule'

Guest petercrotch

born n bred in cov

spend most my time in sheffield or manchester now

from what i can gather the whites left in london are either posh or scum, no offense to any of my bretherin out there

couldn't help but laugh at all them losers grabbin free turkeys out that van in some vid that was on ere

prolly explains alot of vip2's opinions

lool out of 7 million people yea.

stay in your shithole and keep assuming what u aint got a clue about

london wont have just posh or scum people by a long shotyet you were raised in chavville all your life and can talk.

shameless was based on your street.thinking ur 'ard cos u can call the 3 black or asians u see names. kmt</p>

If that's what she meant then she is even more inept than I thought prior, she was in race relations for a few years aswell which makes it worse.

Her son is young in either case so if she is looking at her peers in regards to parenting then she can't say that is true because as you say parents today have awful parenting skills.

Also by stating West Indian mothers only she is excluding other cultures as having strong women who go the extra mile for their children which is f*cked up.

As I said I think she does this for attention because she isn't stupid, you never see my man in the news

Adam-Afriyie_1744599c.jpg

And he is the MP for Windsor for crying out loud.

She knows what game she is playing, lets hope she doesn't do too much damage in trying to reach her goals.

my ghanaian brother adam afriyie

altho hes a bad example as he seems to me like a true uncle tom

gonna google his wife now

and i could put my car on the line that she is white

edit. adam_and_tracy_afriye.jpg

mma_facepalm_gif.gif

lol what did u really expect

comeon son

\

local

my dustbin >> cov

a shitholes shithole

lool out of 7 million people yea.

stay in your shithole and keep assuming what u aint got a clue about

london wont have just posh or scum people by a long shotyet you were raised in chavville all your life and can talk.

shameless was based on your street.thinking ur 'ard cos u can call the 3 black or asians u see names. kmt</p>

that simply jus doesn't make any sense

uv resorted to gay bafoon drivel

cov, manc n shef are all ethnically diverse, what with them being european cities

• Upvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

The idea of Ed giving anyone a dressing down is a myth. Watless yute.

He looks such a dweeb. No heart any old puppet.

His brother David, looked like a person with more guts and intent about him.

/

This is probably why they chose him, doormat do as your told qualities. Puppet leader.

clearly dnt know about politics tbh or how party leadership elections work

And you sit in a nice comfy country fueled by the blood of my ancestors, fueled by the oil, the gold and the minerals you continue to steal.

and so do you, so if i'm to blame so are you

as explained before.....blaming me (or even my ancestors) for what the people in power did centuries ago is jus proposterous

in that case.....you are to blame for all the evil deeds our government has done whilst you've existed

from when you don't understand this i think you may be past salvation

I don't give a f*ck if you say not to blame, i'm just saying your race has committed the most atrocities in the history of this planet, your ancestors have shown your capacity to be evil, and you as a white person in this present day has benefited from this.

da white man jus been successful with his atrocities

african tribes been killing n rapin each other for millenia, they jus neva made no p

this whole mentality has been drilled into your head by corporations like the bbc

you can't even back your ideas with any sense

stand on your own 2

Holocuast, Native Americans, King Leopold in the 19th century, Biarfra Rwanda.

Your directly responsible for most of the genocides that has happened on that continent, Igbos and Yorubas weren't killing each other in numbers before your peoples came onto the scene,

Guest petercrotch

And you sit in a nice comfy country fueled by the blood of my ancestors, fueled by the oil, the gold and the minerals you continue to steal.

and so do you, so if i'm to blame so are you

as explained before.....blaming me (or even my ancestors) for what the people in power did centuries ago is jus proposterous

in that case.....you are to blame for all the evil deeds our government has done whilst you've existed

from when you don't understand this i think you may be past salvation

I don't give a f*ck if you say not to blame, i'm just saying your race has committed the most atrocities in the history of this planet, your ancestors have shown your capacity to be evil, and you as a white person in this present day has benefited from this.

da white man jus been successful with his atrocities

african tribes been killing n rapin each other for millenia, they jus neva made no p

this whole mentality has been drilled into your head by corporations like the bbc

you can't even back your ideas with any sense

stand on your own 2

Holocuast, Native Americans, King Leopold in the 19th century, Biarfra Rwanda.

Your directly responsible for most of the genocides that has happened on that continent, Igbos and Yorubas weren't killing each other in numbers before your peoples came onto the scene,

This .

Everything they have got their grubby hands on they have effed up and lied about .

They are rewriting history as we speak .

2001 we went to iraq "because sadam had weapons of mass destruction" .

Not because they wanted to steal oil .

Guest Portuguese

Your directly responsible for most of the genocides that has happened

lol

whether in rwanda, usa or london....blacks mass murdering each other is always whiteys fault

!