Diane Abbott Faces Calls To Resign For 'Racist' Tweet Saying White People Love Playing 'Divide And Rule'

Guest petercrotch

those stats are saying the same thing u and i said

a white person is the second most likely race after black to make a black person a victim

and i dont see 'mixed race' in those stats... so is a person of mixed black/white heritage added to the black category :/

Of the 2,007 homicides recorded for the latest three-year period (2007/08 to 2009/10), 75% of victims were White, 12% Black and 8% Asian.

In the majority of homicide cases, victims were suspected of being killed by someone from the same ethnic group, which is consistent with previous trends (88% of White victims, 78% of Black victims and 60% of Asian victims).

theres nothing alarming there nor any need to break anything down NF style.

why would blacks be the second likeliest to murder a white when there's over double the amount of asians in the UK?

no need to break anythin down NF style? statistical anlysis is racist now aswell isit?

shat ap, facts are there, sorry 2 upset

And you sit in a nice comfy country fueled by the blood of my ancestors, fueled by the oil, the gold and the minerals you continue to steal.

and so do you, so if i'm to blame so are you

as explained before.....blaming me (or even my ancestors) for what the people in power did centuries ago is jus proposterous

in that case.....you are to blame for all the evil deeds our government has done whilst you've existed

from when you don't understand this i think you may be past salvation

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well dianne abbots people didn't enslave half the world and never say sorry for it and still reap the benefits

and the backlash has been initiated by many people,suarez comment is far worse, no one i know who speak's spanish has agreed with his lost in translation excuse

starkey will still present some distorted British history show soon

so Diane abbot should stay in her job.

So basically because Dianne Abbott is black it gives her free reign to make generalisations about the white race? This is exactly why I can't take guys like you seriously because you act as if racism or ignorant generalisation is only relevant when it's against your own.

I'm confident you know f*ck all about what Suarez said other than what you've read in the newspapers or seen on the same tv channels you spend so much time discrediting so how about you apply the same scepticism?

Starkey should have been fired because someone with such ignorant views shouldn't be given a platform to voice such ignorant views.

What exactly is ignorant about the generalization?

Eh?

All generalisations based on race are ignorant, she's using the actions of people she's familiar with to generalise all white people.

Shes using actions that are historically proven.

i read in the voice after that lad got stabbed in ox st that as a young black man you are more likely to die at the hands of another young black man than a white man

this is a fact

if some mp wrote on twitter 'young black men love to shoot and stab each other- why is this" or words to that effect ppl would be chatting sh*t

Not really actually.

if a white MP wrote on twitter that young black men love to shoot and stab each other- he would be generalising as much as Diane abbot,

and although there may be similar calls for him to resign, he probably wont and would just do that usual apology nonsense

however, the MP's statement also applies to white people.....as its 100% fact that a white person in the UK is more likely to die at the hands of another white person

so what exactly is his point if not to play a 'division' tactic

my slavery comment was in direct response to flojo's initial statement

people like flojo want to say one thing yet expect you to have another opinion of them

people are only reading what you're saying.. i coudlnt care less if your real name is Moshe-Ben-Ari

no one really cares about your hebrew friendship or associations...its what you say that counts

like i said..in your defence of suarez no spanish speaking person i know and have asked has agreed with such a lame excuse as it got lost in translation

and although none of them lived in uruguay, neither have you.

DIane's comments were not racist they were prejudiced, something 99% of the world is guilty of at some point even if only in thought

You know that white people make up like over 90% of the population in this country.

That statistical analysis was as useful as saying in zimbawae a black person has more chance of being killed by another black rather than a white.

The real truth is when racism/prejudice/generalizations Is shouted by a white we will unify like never before in outrage and digust and demand some action be taken.

Yet when the cards are turned we just try and say allow it and guys look deep for any kind of plausible excuse that will fly. Now venom has a point plenty have said similar sh*t and got away with it but then there are those who haven't. f*ck even the bnp have thrown guys out who got openly caught saying and doing dumb sh*t.

End of the day i don't disagree with what she said but she's forgot her position. She serves and is in the general eye of the public, a public where the overwhelming majority is white. She serves a party which is overwhelmingly white and a boss who is white. If your boss, work mates and customers where on your facebook would you ever be throwing about opinions of generalisations of white people.

If your that stupid you should be kicked out, people like that will always be a liability in the end.

We are allowed to say it because we have been subjected to abuse oppression and injustice for the last 500 years, thats is what it is down to.

So based on what your saying

Fight prejudice, discrimination, racism and ignorance

with

prejudice, discrimination, racism and ignorance

:/

heero yuy has perfectly articulated my points exactly

pos

Your point is a nonsensical one, whites should be the lasts ones to complaining about stabbings when they have done far worse in the last 1000, and white people have benefited from this as a result.

Its a shame when a white man needs to break it down for you.

I think his point is that class is more relevant than colour and in a lot of ways I agree.

Too many people talk about 'daemons' as a reference to white people when in truth what you actually mean is powerful people. They're equally as adept at manipulating the mindset of lower class white people as they are at negatively portraying black people.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

if a white MP wrote on twitter that young black men love to shoot and stab each other- he would be generalising as much as Diane abbot,

and although there may be similar calls for him to resign, he probably wont and would just do that usual apology nonsense

however, the MP's statement also applies to white people.....as its 100% fact that a white person in the UK is more likely to die at the hands of another white person

so what exactly is his point if not to play a 'division' tactic

my slavery comment was in direct response to flojo's initial statement

people like flojo want to say one thing yet expect you to have another opinion of them

people are only reading what you're saying.. i coudlnt care less if your real name is Moshe-Ben-Ari

no one really cares about your hebrew friendship or associations...its what you say that counts

like i said..in your defence of suarez no spanish speaking person i know and have asked has agreed with such a lame excuse as it got lost in translation

and although none of them lived in uruguay, neither have you.

The f*ck*ng irony of a guy who said he sleeps with men but says he isn't gay coming out with this, are you taking the piss?

I know football isn't your thing but if you can bare to go in the sports room, read through the Suarez thread to see how I came to my opinion. There are plenty of references to linguistic experts.

I say what I think is right and try to be impartial. It isn't about agendas for me it's purely about the principle, if it's wrong for one person it's wrong for another.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

hahaha this woman is on a roll.. she's tweeted again, this one another uncomfortable truth

Diane Abbott sparks ANOTHER Twitter race row after branding taxi drivers as racist

Suggests black cab drivers don't stop for black customers

Scandal follows tweet suggesting white people play 'divide and rule' with black people

Fresh calls for her to be sacked over repeated race gaffe

Labour Party chiefs were today looking into a second controversial tweet from MP Diane Abbott after she suggested London cabbies drive past black customers.  

Many taxi drivers across the capital were fuming after details of the new gaffe by Britain’s first black woman MP, who is shadow health minister, was revealed.  

She sent a message from her iPhone on Tuesday: 'Dubious of black people claiming they’ve never experienced racism.  

'Ever tried hailing a taxi I always wonder?'

lol at the comments from typical england.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...ers-racist.html

l// P>s. Kojothe point you highlighted was foolish. i said one thing and didnt just EXPECT you to have another opinion of me, i clarified what i said but people preferred to revert to the original statement. so its you i should ask if you're taking the piss.

And you sit in a nice comfy country fueled by the blood of my ancestors, fueled by the oil, the gold and the minerals you continue to steal.

as explained before.....blaming me (or even my ancestors) for what the people in power did centuries ago is jus proposterous

in that case.....you are to blame for all the evil deeds our government has done whilst you've existed

ended.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Diane Abbot needs to watch what she says in future or be more specific.

If a white person made blanket statements like that about young black boys or black men there would be uproar and rightly so.

She is obviously doing it in this style to be the topic of discussion as usual, she is an attention seeking bitch still.

What she said about West Indian mums going to the wall for their children was both f*ckry and CLEARLY untrue, just look around.

• Upvote 1

I her defence i think she meant old school west indian mums. She was born in 1953 so would have been a child of the windrush generation people who came over here to work and give their children opportunities that they never had. Most of the modern british born lot 1990's onwards let their kids get away with murder. No discipline or care of their children or instilling ambition just spoiling the yutes with expensive clothes and trainers and computers putting themselves into debt. From where i see girls worrying about buying their fashion accessory babies Gucci and Fendi clothes to show off instead of putting something aside or getting it something educational, you know were due a wutless and morally lacking generation.

Old school west indian women living over here like my mum and grandmother would never have taken the sh*t i see some kids doing nowadays. I would have never dreamed of insulting them, much less to their face. Nowadays little kids tell their olders to f*ck off like it's nothing.

If that's what she meant then she is even more inept than I thought prior, she was in race relations for a few years aswell which makes it worse.

Her son is young in either case so if she is looking at her peers in regards to parenting then she can't say that is true because as you say parents today have awful parenting skills.

Also by stating West Indian mothers only she is excluding other cultures as having strong women who go the extra mile for their children which is f*cked up.

As I said I think she does this for attention because she isn't stupid, you never see my man in the news

Adam-Afriyie_1744599c.jpg

And he is the MP for Windsor for crying out loud.

She knows what game she is playing, lets hope she doesn't do too much damage in trying to reach her goals.

• Upvote 1

its 100% fact that a white person in the UK is more likely to die at the hands of another white person

very true good sir, do you know the race a white person is second likliest to die at the hands of in the UK?

i don't think you'd enjoy them stats u fruitcake, got a link if you wish

respect for those with common sense in this thread, heero, flojo etc even jon doe despite his inability to articulate, nice 2 see

ill ave none of that ya c*nt

i am perfectly capable of articulating myself on here and outside

i just do not write essays/ long paragraphs because i cba/ why waste time writing paragraphs on here when i have dissertations to do

this c*nt has offended me

If that's what she meant then she is even more inept than I thought prior, she was in race relations for a few years aswell which makes it worse.

Her son is young in either case so if she is looking at her peers in regards to parenting then she can't say that is true because as you say parents today have awful parenting skills.

Also by stating West Indian mothers only she is excluding other cultures as having strong women who go the extra mile for their children which is f*cked up.

As I said I think she does this for attention because she isn't stupid, you never see my man in the news

She knows what game she is playing, lets hope she doesn't do too much damage in trying to reach her goals.

my ghanaian brother adam afriyie

altho hes a bad example as he seems to me like a true uncle tom

gonna google his wife now

and i could put my car on the line that she is white

edit. adam_and_tracy_afriye.jpg

mma_facepalm_gif.gif

I don't give a f*ck if you say not to blame, i'm just saying your race has committed the most atrocities in the history of this planet, your ancestors have shown your capacity to be evil, and you as a white person in this present day has benefited from this.

I don't give a f*ck if you say not to blame, i'm just saying your race has committed the most atrocities in the history of this planet, your ancestors have shown your capacity to be evil, and you as a white person in this present day has benefited from this.

da white man jus been successful with his atrocities

african tribes been killing n rapin each other for millenia, they jus neva made no p

this whole mentality has been drilled into your head by corporations like the bbc

you can't even back your ideas with any sense

stand on your own 2

• Downvote 2

She is always trying to be too provocative and her bringing up WI mothers was a sly way to excuse herself sending her son to a private school. Though the sentiment was true but yeah it was arrogant for her to not see that as a overall female concern i.e fighting the corner for your kids to succeed.

As for Adam Afriyie he is a very smart black man you will never hear him bringing up these sort of things he himself says his 'post racial'. He knows the game and he has made himself very rich from that.

• Upvote 1

da white man jus been successful with his atrocities

african tribes been killing n rapin each other for millenia, they jus neva made no p

this whole mentality has been drilled into your head by corporations like the bbc

you can't even back your ideas with any sense

stand on your own 2

african tribes made money from it too they didnt invilve anyone else thoso if england wanted ti make P it should have just used white ENGLISH INDIGINES but didnttherefore everyone now has a seat at the table

lol @ any of whites left rutted in hackney voting

n they didn't involve any1 else cos they couldn't figure out how to cross the f*ckin ocean u div

mistaking incompetency for some sort of make-believe african racial morale highground

hilarious

:rofl: