I ONLY GO FOR BLACK GUYS...

imhim

Guest petercrotch

Anyone picking someone purely on skin colour is a failure in life, closing so many doors. Tbh most of the white broads grow out of the 'black man stage' thankfully I got my fill now i wanna jump on the injun chicks on the black man wave.

So martin luther king , muhammad ali , and malcolm x are failures in life ?

Guest petercrotch

LOL @ the association with me & Greek chicks. They only want to be seen with a black for hype, don't let them tro,ll you.

A lot of races are like that with us to be honest but In my experiences this is genuinley the case with mr patel

classy white girls are an exception

man will standly walk thru west wid a classy broni ting are u domb?

bruv... i said this to myself also

the millies and caggies, you will definitely see me galavanting around town wid dem man deh

Guessing your veiled prince(ss) was one of dem man deh too

• Upvote 4

Guest whowantswhat

Anyone picking someone purely on skin colour is a failure in life, closing so many doors. Tbh most of the white broads grow out of the 'black man stage' thankfully I got my fill now i wanna jump on the injun chicks on the black man wave.

So martin luther king , muhammad ali , and malcolm x are failures in life ?

all 3 f*cked white chicks. Do your research clown ^_)

Guest whowantswhat

Closing what doors exactly?

Doors to potential happiness ecause you won't give it a chance based on race.

Have to C/S @ natty

will have to be with a top white thing, when I see guys walking around with the sub standard ones it reminds me of when you used to see a guy in footlocker weighing up 2 creps, ask how much they both are and then sekkling for the cheaper one like those are the ones he wanted all along.

so if their only other option is a clapped black ting then they should go for that?

Thing is most of these guys wouldn't go for a mid range girl of their own race but they'd settle for a mid level white ting.

Swear you see some guys with some 0/10 white chicks but they wouldn't even bat an eyelid at 6 or 7 from their own race.

From when you see some old yardie man with some white whale you already know exactly what it is.

• Upvote 1

Closing what doors exactly?

Doors to potential happiness ecause you won't give it a chance based on race.

Stupid logic, i can find happiness in my own race tommy.