SBTV

kerser

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Who actually goes on sbtv.com?

/

I see some thing called slowbucks.tv calling itself sbtv for short in XXL mag a while back....had some gay snail with money coming out it's arse for a logo and I've seen juelz wakka and jadakiss sporting their tees...surely they infringing copyright?

where are u lot getting your figures for ad revenue? not disputing them, would be nice to read up on how it's calculated.

Im guessing his youtube page gets around 500k to a Million viewers a month mayb even more, and im not sure how much youtube pay for these hits.

Im guessing SBTV.co.uk , gets less then half of his youtube's page hits per month , Even if he only gets 100k viewers on that site , he can pretty much charge advertisers 1k a month , if he has 10 adverts popping up and around his site , 10k a month just from advertising.. And so forth.

He's getting much more than 1 mil viewers a month.

Who actually goes on sbtv.com?

/

I see some thing called slowbucks.tv calling itself sbtv for short in XXL mag a while back....had some gay snail with money coming out it's arse for a logo and I've seen juelz wakka and jadakiss sporting their tees...surely they infringing copyright?

Lol, disrespecting the Zlow. SB does not want it with him, lol.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Oh ok makes sense....unlike the term slow bucks wtf

But he is calling it sbtv so surely some sort of issue will arise....y u saying Jamal won't want it with him?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Hmmm I see jamal in the new era advert with his title as founder of sbtv

Next page was pharell doing the same advert

So I'm guessing he is known in the states to a certain extent, but forget the footage I'm just saying there must be some sort of legal issue

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh I said it was new era ad

Think it's in the 50cent XXL or yellawolf vibe

Was a bit shocked tbh lol

Not as shocked as I was to see an article on Mark duggan and the riots...had interviews with his fam bare pics of the funeral...everytime it kept referring to 'the farm' I was cracking up tho

Just looked SBTV (Smokey Barz) trades as SB.TV Global

Slowbucks trades as Slowbucks.TV but obviously have chosen to abbreviate the name.

Loads of companies share abbreviations, take WWF which was Wrestling and the nature big Panda ting. I guess it only becomes an issue when one thinks the other ones branding confuses the two.

Guest petercrotch

Just looked SBTV (Smokey Barz) trades as SB.TV Global

Slowbucks trades as Slowbucks.TV but obviously have chosen to abbreviate the name.

Loads of companies share abbreviations, take WWF which was Wrestling and the nature big Panda ting. I guess it only becomes an issue when one thinks the other ones branding confuses the two.

WWE do not have WWF Anymore because the wildlife one sued the other one and made them change their name. Slowbucks could sue or ask for an out of court settlement . For some reason they haven't already but they could

Obvious where this thread going....

But me persnally I'd see SBTV as a motivation to pick up the camera myself and do my own thing... He's not doing nothing nobody else couldn't do.

This.

yeh but SBTV has taken over the quota now really.

SB.TV WILL NOW BE THE MONOPOLY/MARKET SHARE INNA DIS IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD DARE ENTER HIS BARRIERS

If sb got 1 million views in a month he would make 2 grand 24 grand a year , plus he does other work so little man is caking

So your telling me if a created a video on youtube and got 1 million views a month i would get paid 2grand?

If you are a Youtube partner yes

wot do u need to do to become such partner

Despite litigation, WWE is still permitted use of the original WWF logo, which was used from 1979 through 1994, as well as the "New WWF Generation" logo, which was used from 1994 through 1998. Furthermore, the company may still make use of the full "World Wrestling Federation" and "World Wrestling Federation Entertainment" names without consequence.

which tells me Vince saw sense and remembered there a charity, what the f*ck I look like arguing with a charity for animals.

• Downvote 1