What is your England starting team for Euro 2012?

CrillzCity

Lennon is one of the most likely three subs for Spurs... Johnson is a sub for Man City... Now you might argue, yeah but Chamberlain ain't playing... Capello will say yeah but he made an impact against Manchester United (which the other two aren't exactly doing atm) who are a big team and if he continues to do that, I'm taking him. The Chamberlain for England thing isn't guess work its come from Capello briefing some after thinking he's at Arsenal, they paid big money for him, he's 18 and looking like Pearce's best player (Pearce didnt play players like Sinclair, and Dyer has never repped England at any level) and then when he plays for Arsenal he looks unfazed regardless of the opposition and now Arsenal fans are calling him to play. If Chamberlain can get as much football as possble in this month and continue to impress, while Gervinho's away, he really can go. Especially where Wenger thinks players come back from Africa and are finished.
He made an impact for what 20 mins? but at the momemt he just looks raw he has pace but is there an end product? let's look at how many goals and assist he makes at the end of the season i can't see him doing what Johnson does regularly at this stage which is cut inside from the right and consistantly put the ball in the top corner with his left foot similar to what we seen Sturridge do at times, and Lennon isn't a sub he has been first choice right Winger for Spurs this season.
I meant Lennon is one of the most likely three subbed for Spurs... Actually probably one of two.

not really, when lennon was fully fit he was only subbed twice.

been getting subbed recently because he has come straight back into the team after been out for a while

not like you can take anything from harrys subs anyway, VDV guaranteed to come off, bale and ade to get 90 mins, parker never gets subbed even tho he looks fucked after 60 mins evri game.

Scholes, however, has not ruled out playing at Euro 2012, adding. "Who knows?"

Despite being such an experienced professional, Scholes admits he still had a feeling of trepidation when he approached Sir Alex Ferguson about possibly coming back to United.

"After two months' training with the youth team I felt I could still play," said Scholes, speaking at a Football Writers'

Association tribute in London to honour him and Gary Neville.spacer.gif

"I ended up playing in some practice games and was getting fitter and fitter, so I went to see the manager.

"How did I feel? Scared. I wasn't sure what sort of reaction I would get. I told the boss I wanted to play again, not necessarily for United - just play again.

"He was brilliant. After that, telling my team-mates or actually going back out on the pitch was never a problem."

---------------------------Hart------------------------------------

---Richards------Smalling-------Terry-----------Cole-------

---------------------------Parker-------------------------------

----------------Gerrard--------Jack (if fit)-----------------

-----Sturridge-------------Welbeck----------------Lennon----

Rooney :sub: One of the front 3 when he comes back

Lennon on the left yeah?

This isn't Fifa

-------------------Hart---------------------

--Richards---Smalling--Terry----Cole---

----------------Carrick---------------------

------------Cleverley----Jack----------

--------------------------------Young----

-----------Welbeck-----------------------

-------------------------Rooney-----------

Chemistry wise this would be disgusting, especially if as I hope we click again and get right back into form playing attacking, free flowing football, Capello would be stupid not to carry it into the Euros. Would be the closest we get to Spain but with our own english physical grit with it.

Germany will be f*cked this year too, even more then before.

But obviously England being England, Barry, Lampard, Gerrard, G.Johnson, Defoe and Milner will all probably feature on merit regardless of form.

Should be Terry and Coles last tournament as starters, wouldve been good for Gibbs to go into it sick form as his understudy but will have to be Baines now.

But our squads for the qualifying should be disgusting.

Wouldn't want Oxo to go and end up like Walcott

This is our best pool of talent in years

Funny how 12 months ago Carroll would have been a dead cert to go

Chemistry wise this would be disgusting, especially if as I hope we click again and get right back into form playing attacking, free flowing football, Capello would be stupid not to carry it into the Euros. Would be the closest we get to Spain but with our own english physical grit with it.

But obviously England being England, Barry, Lampard, Gerrard, G.Johnson, Defoe and Milner will all probably feature on merit regardless of form.

Should be Terry and Coles last tournament as starters, wouldve been good for Gibbs to go into it sick form as his understudy but will have to be Baines now.

You basically picked the United 11, even though a few of them players shouldn't be there on merit. If were being honest, Lescott has been better than Smalling at centre back this season, and Young has been average as well. Out of all the players you mentioned only Welbbeck and Carrick would be there on merit and possibly Rooney as well.

And its definitely not the best pool of talent in years.

You basically picked the United 11, even though a few of them players shouldn't be there on merit. If were being honest, Lescott has been better than Smalling at centre back this season, and Young has been average as well. Out of all the players you mentioned only Welbbeck and Carrick would be there on merit and possibly Rooney as well.

And its definitely not the best pool of talent in years.

Hence me naming my real team earlier on and that team just being a dream and me mentioning the word chemistry because yes most of them do play for Man Utd...

Your comprehensive skills are a tad lacklustre

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Carrick would be absolutely NOWHERE near my England team. Hell, I wouldn't have him anywhere near Arsenal's team...

He has been better then all of your midfielders this season

Any particular reason for this?

he would fit right in tbh, top bottler.

Young woulda been automatic starter from his early season form. But he fell off and then got injured. I hope he comes back firing.

dunno you know, my villa house mate always used to say young was a stop and start player, only shows glimpses through the season and is so inconsistent.

Go read back what you said.

Yeah I said if we end the season how we started it Capello would be stupid not too carry it on

Where are you stuck?

Capello would be stupid not to carry it into the Euros. Would be the closest we get to Spain but with our own english physical grit with it.

Yeah if we finish the season how we started it, not all those players are even fit at the moment let alone playing how they was at the start of the season

Your trying to hard kiddo

Murks sort your youngers out mate

Hart

Richards- - - - - Smalling - - - - - Terry - - - - Cole

Wilshere - - - - Parker

Lennon - - - - - Gerrard - - - - - Young

Rooney

Best Team here by Zizou. :Y:

c/s but Adam Johnson instead of Young.

Johnson bangs from outside the box and natural left footer for crosses.

Kinda same reason Walcott instead of Lennon, he is a better finisher.