What is your England starting team for Euro 2012?

CrillzCity

-------------------Hart----------------

--Smalling----King-----Terry-----A.Cole

-----Wilshire----Parker---Gerrard

------Rooney/Welbeck---------------------

------Rooney/Welbeck----Sturridge---------------------

Its not all about form, England need a team which can adapt to different tempos and keep the ball.

Would definately play Ledley he's Englands best CB by a country mile now that Rio's fallen off

when man are saying wally is one of the first names on the team sheet of course we aint winning shit.

• Upvote 2

I'll go as far as to say that if Oxlade-Chamberlain was to get a good amount of game time for the rest of the season, he'll go at the expense of someone like Lennon, Downing, or Johnson.

Dyer/Sinclair have no chance as Capello will say I saw them against Arsenal and they was very good, then I went to watch them against Wigan and Bolton (for example) and they was swag.

TBH if Walcott & Oxlade play against Milan away in the first leg (likely to happen if Ivory Coast get African Nations Cup final) Capello will be there, and if it ends in a positive result ad both impress, they can book their ticket in that one game.

• Downvote 1

My Team is the best by far you man don't really know, my team has everyone in their fave position and best positions, has Wilshire to pass and keep the ball and get forward but defend as well when needed, has Parker in the holding role, has Lennon and Young on the Wings with raw pace who can dribble and go past players and putting in pull back crosses for the Strikers and Wilshire and even Parker when needed can go forward, has Smalling and Jones very quick and good defenders who can bring the ball out and Walker and Cole who can defend well are quick and suppert/ove rlap and Rooney in the hole where he at his best as Second Striker with Wellbeck a fast Striker that can hold the ball up, run behind and score.

My team is also interchangable Lennon and Young can swap Wings or Wellbeck can play on the Wings and Rooney can be the main Striker Lennon/Young can drop into the hole in Rooneys position, Wilshire can drop into Rooney's position Wilshire can drop into the left Wing Young can drop into the Centre of Midfield

Everyone in my team pretty much has pace has a bit of everything, passers and creators like Rooney and Wilshire, dribblers like Lennon and Young, out and out finisher like Wellbeck and Rooney but most importantly everyone playing in their fave and best positions..

• Downvote 1

I'll go as far as to say that if Oxlade-Chamberlain was to get a good amount of game time for the rest of the season, he'll go at the expense of someone like Lennon, Downing, or Johnson.

Dyer/Sinclair have no chance as Capello will say I saw them against Arsenal and they was very good, then I went to watch them against Wigan and Bolton (for example) and they was swag.

TBH if Walcott & Oxlade play against Milan away in the first leg (likely to happen if Ivory Coast get African Nations Cup final) Capello will be there, and if it ends in a positive result ad both impress, they can book their ticket in that one game.

Lennon and Johnson will definitley go they have been outstanding this season but Downing shouldn't go he is not good enough.

Guys putting wilshere in the team may as well throw In Owen Hargreaves. Mans had a long term injury and hasn't returned yet. I hope he does and hits the ground running but odds are stacked against him.

Scholes as an outside bet?

SMH @ Walcottt being anywhere near an england team...which is MEANT to be the elite this country this country has to offer ot the rest of the world just SMH i would rather see players lyk Sinclair ahead of him 2bh.

Walcott could have a promising career if he plays in his actual position which is as a Striker like Owen did Rooney just behind Walcott would be promising.

• Downvote 1

Lennon and Johnson will definitley go they have been outstanding this season but Downing shouldn't go he is not good enough.

Capello dont care about form, he cares more about how many big games you play and how well you play in them. He went with consistency at that time for the World Cup and he wont do it again. Thats why despite playing in what looks like a top 4 team every week Lennon could easily be replaced in the squad by Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Guys putting wilshere in the team may as well throw In Owen Hargreaves. Mans had a long term injury and hasn't returned yet. I hope he does and hits the ground running but odds are stacked against him.

Lol your talking like the same England manager didnt seriously consider Owen Hargreaves for the last tornament & take a half-fit Gareth Barry...

Guest whowantswhat

-----------------------------Hart------------------------------------

---Richards---------Rio-------Lescott-----------Cole-------

---------------------------Parker-------------------------------

----------------Gerrard--------JWilshere-----------------

-----Sturridge------------------Roo---------------Young-------

Capello dont care about form, he cares more about how many big games you play and how well you play in them. He went with consistency at that time for the World Cup and he wont do it again. Thats why despite playing in what looks like a top 4 team every week Lennon could easily be replaced in the squad by Oxlade-Chamberlain.

That is true fam but what Lennon has now is end product and same with Johnson they are dangerous players in the sense that even with out and end product they are dangerous players cos they can dribble with pace and beat players and attract opponents to the ball and go past them leaving space for team mates pulling opponents outta position but now that Johnson is scooring goals and Lennon is putting in good Delivery it's hard to ignore them. This goes for any player with genuine pace.

Lennon is one of the most likely three subbed for Spurs...

Johnson is a sub for Man City...

Now you might argue, yeah but Chamberlain ain't playing...

Capello will say yeah but he made an impact against Manchester United (which the other two aren't exactly doing atm) who are a big team and if he continues to do that, I'm taking him.

The Chamberlain for England thing isn't guess work its come from Capello briefing some after thinking he's at Arsenal, they paid big money for him, he's 18 and looking like Pearce's best player (Pearce didnt play players like Sinclair, and Dyer has never repped England at any level) and then when he plays for Arsenal he looks unfazed regardless of the opposition and now Arsenal fans are calling him to play. If Chamberlain can get as much football as possble in this month and continue to impress, while Gervinho's away, he really can go. Especially where Wenger thinks players come back from Africa and are finished.

• Upvote 1

Lennon is one of the most likely three subs for Spurs...

Capello will say yeah but he made an impact against Manchester United (which the other two aren't exactly doing atm) who are a big team and if he continues to do that, I'm taking him.

The Chamberlain for England thing isn't guess work its come from Capello briefing some after thinking he's at Arsenal, they paid big money for him, he's 18 and looking like Pearce's best player (Pearce didnt play players like Sinclair, and Dyer has never repped England at any level) and then when he plays for Arsenal he looks unfazed regardless of the opposition and now Arsenal fans are calling him to play. If Chamberlain can get as much football as possble in this month and continue to impress, while Gervinho's away, he really can go. Especially where Wenger thinks players come back from Africa and are finished.

He made an impact for what 20 mins? but at the momemt he just looks raw he has pace but is there an end product? let's look at how many goals and assist he makes at the end of the season i can't see him doing what Johnson does regularly at this stage which is cut inside from the right and consistantly put the ball in the top corner with his left foot similar to what we seen Sturridge do at times, and Lennon isn't a sub he has been first choice right Winger for Spurs this season.

------------Hart

Micah - Terry - Rio - Cashley

--------- Parker ----------------

--- Jack ---------Cleverly-------

---------Stevie G----------------

-----Goonz------Welbeck-----------

Mark Davies would be on the bench for me too, very impressed with him this season

der passed it like lampy lamz....

Lennon is one of the most likely three subs for Spurs...

He made an impact for what 20 mins? but at the momemt he just looks raw he has pace but is there an end product? let's look at how many goals and assist he makes at the end of the season i can't see him doing what Johnson does regularly at this stage which is cut inside from the right and consistantly put the ball in the top corner with his left foot similar to what we seen Sturridge do at times, and Lennon isn't a sub he has been first choice right Winger for Spurs this season.

I meant Lennon is one of the most likely three subbed for Spurs... Actually probably one of two.

Lol your talking like the same England manager didnt seriously consider Owen Hargreaves for the last tornament & take a half-fit Gareth Barry...

Hes talking like Cleverley hasn't been injured for most of this season.

------------Hart

Micah - Terry - Rio - Cashley

--------- Parker ----------------

--- Jack ---------Cleverly-------

---------Stevie G----------------

-----Goonz------Welbeck-----------

Mark Davies would be on the bench for me too, very impressed with him this season

der passed it like lampy lamz....

Neither Terry or Gerrard is past it, Rio is though.

Just for the record, Jones is better than Smalling.

---------------------Hart-------------------

Micah----------Jones----------Terry----------Cole

Lennon------Parker------Carrick-------A.Johnson

-----------------Rooney----Defoe-------------------

Expect rape.

And you really dont like Wellbz. :lol:

What a hater

Just for the record, Jones is better than Smalling.

---------------------Hart-------------------

Micah----------Jones----------Terry----------Cole

Lennon------Parker------Carrick-------A.Johnson

-----------------Rooney----Defoe-------------------

Expect rape.

And you really dont like Wellbz. :lol:

What a hater

This post is what killed it

All the other line ups before Zizouz's post have Welbeck in it then Zizouz comes with his team....

:lol:

Hart

Richards- - - - - Smalling - - - - - Terry - - - - Cole

Wilshere - - - - Parker

Lennon - - - - - Gerrard - - - - - Young

Rooney

That's a good team Zizouz,

top notch hating

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1