So you're 5 year old son says to you...

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

These books on homosexuality target homosexual kids.

Obviously I can never know for definite and we'll need to wait for venom to confirm but I assume just like how I have always been attracted to girls, they are always attracted to boys. These kids books are aimed at those kids growing up not knowing why they like boys.

That's my assumption anyway.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh exactly ur clearly affected by ur grandad and co's views (being a racist)

Just like this kid is affected by his parents and today's media's liberal attitude (being a tranny)

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Obviously I can never know for definite and we'll need to wait for venom to confirm but I assume just like how I have always been attracted to girls, they are always attracted to boys. These kids books are aimed at those kids growing up not knowing why they like boys.

I think it's actually to help kids that have venoms for dads rather than them being the faggots

Yh but did u know what being homosexual was at these times? Or like me were u brought up watching kids tv like disney films for example were it was always a prince and princess falling in love

Not a couple of queens?

it doesn't repulse my little brothers or myself, how could it? we've been brought up into a world where interracial couples, atleast through the media, are not only accepted but clearly encouraged. We've seen it time and time again

yet it repluses (maybe a strong word tbh, its not seen as natural) my grandad, his bird, all his brothers and all his friends

I would not agree with you that interracial couples are encouraged. Just like I don't believe homosexuality is being encouraged.

They are trying to make both things more acceptable for those who prefer to do either.

I think it's actually to help kids that have venoms for dads rather than them being the faggots

Yh but did u know what being homosexual was at these times? Or like me were u brought up watching kids tv like disney films for example were it was always a prince and princess falling in love

Not a couple of queens?

Well I had a gay uncle, lol, so yes I had been exposed to that way of life at an early age (or, at least, an earlier age than most in my generation).

Didn't affect me in the slightest as a child because my mind could not conceive the notion of two boys liking each other, that way. And I think kids seeing two queens falling in love would look at it the same way; not really understanding or caring. Only the homosexual children would really take note of it.

Just like this kid is affected by his parents and today's media's liberal attitude (being a tranny)

lol my views were never affected by my grandads

used 2 sit there over xmas dinner arguing with him why my asian boys are just as english as we were

my views back then were clearly affected by "the media" tbh

i like to think i have almost completely shook off the mental conditioning now

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh ur uncle was gay but did u really know the deal at them ages that he loved men or did u find this out later in life?

I disagree about 2 men kissing not seeming strange 2 kids

First time I ever saw that sort of thing I was horrified

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

used 2 sit there over xmas dinner arguing with him why my asian boys are just as english as we were

Doesn't matter if u have it would be too late now anyway u were conditioned from young by the sounds of things

Lol look at what u said to me in the australian thread...that's ur grandad talkin

Yh ur uncle was gay but did u really know the deal at them ages that he loved men or did u find this out later in life?

I saw him with his boyfriend, yes (never any kissing or even holding hands so I assume my parents had words with them beforehand). But it had been explained to me that they were 'like' boyfriend and girlfriend. I imagine it would've been horrifying to me if I had seen them doing anything like that but eventually it would've just been 'different' and I would've accepted it as that. I mean, I remember when I brought a white friend home and they told me they don't want any devils in their household and don't want me to associate with them; so I just hung out with him at his house. Even at a young age you DO make your own choices, irrelevant of what you've been taught. If you're straight it doesn't matter if you were raised with fairy tales about two queens, you're going to be straight.

Doesn't matter if u have it would be too late now anyway u were conditioned from young by the sounds of things

Lol look at what u said to me in the australian thread...that's ur grandad talkin

u misunderstood what i said, both posts

my views dont come from my grandad, don't be silly, he's an old man who up until the last few years I thought of as an old fashioned rambling twat

he defo ain't aware of any jewish conspiracy

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I saw him with his boyfriend, yes (never any kissing or even holding hands so I assume my parents had words with them beforehand). But it had been explained to me that they were 'like' boyfriend and girlfriend. I imagine it would've been horrifying to me if I had seen them doing anything like that but eventually it would've just been 'different' and I would've accepted it as that. I mean, I remember when I brought a white friend home and they told me they don't want any devils in their household and don't want me to associate with them; so I just hung out with him at his house. Even at a young age you DO make your own choices, irrelevant of what you've been taught. If you're straight it doesn't matter if you were raised with fairy tales about two queens, you're going to be straight.

Hold up ur parents didn't want any white devil playmates in the house yet they allowed homosexuals in??? Wtf

Then rather than have u with one white devil they let you go 2 a household full of them??

All a bit strange

• Upvote 1

Hold up ur parents didn't want any white devil playmates in the house yet they allowed homosexuals in??? Wtf

Then rather than have u with one white devil they let you go 2 a household full of them??

All a bit strange

I assume he (dad) loved his brother anyway?

And no, I didn't tell them I was at his house. Thought that was obvious by the way I phrased it.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Fair do's

Just thought it was odd that you're parents were racist but not homophobic

They normally go

Hand in hand but I guess not.

Guess ur a prime example of why u shouldn't just ban ur kids from doing things because more time they will just do it anyway

And also that you're not always affected by parents views (I assume you don't think white people are devils)

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

trust these useless fools to turn a gender identity crisis of a 5 yr old, not a 16 yr old but a 5 yr old

into a homo thread, or race topic.

Trust the resident FAGGOT to have a problem with it

And we are discussing how children are influenced you d*ckhead go jump back in ur closet with ur negative self hating Jew c*ck sucking self

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fair do's

Just thought it was odd that you're parents were racist but not homophobic

They normally go

Hand in hand but I guess not.

Guess ur a prime example of why u shouldn't just ban ur kids from doing things because more time they will just do it anyway

And also that you're not always affected by parents views (I assume you don't think white people are devils)

I imagine if it weren't for the immediate family member being gay they probably would be homophobic. Hard to say really having never seen them without that major influence (the brother came out long before I was born).

I'm working on my views, lol, white people don't make it easy.

Hey local do you believe in the white genocide?

as in the theory that the rulers of the world are trying to mix white genes with others, creating a new race of dull beige people, because whites are the only 1s capable of clocking and overthrowing the rulers?

no, atleast nothin along the lines of what you'll have read

I can see that there is an obvious attempt to undermine Christian/european/white values/traditions in traditionally white/christian/european countries tho

i'm pissed cos my head is fuzzy as f*ck today can't write a decent sentence

trust these useless fools to turn a gender identity crisis of a 5 yr old, not a 16 yr old but a 5 yr old

And we are discussing how children are influenced you d*ckhead go jump back in ur closet with ur negative self hating Jew c*ck sucking self

ur dad is probably in a park lurking so you should be more concerned about your faggot father than a 5yr old who's not your son being influenced....dumbf*ck

• Downvote 3

as in the theory that the rulers of the world are trying to mix white genes with others, creating a new race of dull beige people, because whites are the only 1s capable of clocking and overthrowing the rulers?

I can see that there is an obvious attempt to undermine Christian/european/white values/traditions in traditionally white/christian/european countries tho

No, from the white nationalists I've conversed with they seem to believe the white rulers (they usually tell whites that it's Jews so that this idea isn't romanticized) want their white skin as a symbol of ultimate superiority; with a super small white minority in every country (including European ones) ruling it with a single race-based world government. And to do this they are trying to kill off/breed out normal whites. From some of the things I've heard you say I would've thought you'd be up to date with these beliefs. You echo their rhetoric on other things.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

ur dad is probably in a park lurking so you should be more concerned about your faggot father than a 5yr old who's not your son being influenced....dumbf*ck

Yh must have missed the thread my dad made about being a fag....yours on the other hand I did see

That's what u don't seem 2 get

Smh must suck being you

Literally

No, from the white nationalists I've conversed with they seem to believe the white rulers (they usually tell whites that it's Jews so that this idea isn't romanticized) want their white skin as a symbol of ultimate superiority; with a super small white minority in every country (including European ones) ruling it with a single race-based world government. And to do this they are trying to kill off/breed out normal whites. From some of the things I've heard you say I would've thought you'd be up to date with these beliefs. You echo their rhetoric on other things.

yh there's bare different takes on the actual outcome i guess, users of different sites will sway different ways

n that sort of fits with the theory i explained

its a possibility, but no one will ever know so I don't spend too much time on it

whatever the outcome, its hard to ignore the signs when it comes to the TV

n if you pick out individual things it obviously seems stupidly petty, like say the silhouette of the guy on the take me out credits is of a black male or the fact in every sofa advert theres a black bloke n a blonde bird gettin cosy, but when all this is added up its pretty odd

i don't know the real power of the subconsious i can only go by my own experience

n all i kno is I used to be an absolute c*nt and hang around with absolute wronguns cos for some reason I thought that was the way to go

now if i listen to my old music or watch my old fav films then its glaringly obvious why I was disillusioned