So you're 5 year old son says to you...

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

This is what happens in a society were youts are given so much power, and their imagine combined with sitting in front of the box all day produces such fraff. To make it worse animals that call themselves adults take it seriously and even encourage this.

more than encouraged

the way this countrys collectivet media controlled opinion is goin it wont be long before parents like this willbe publicly outed for mentally scarrin this kid if they dont personally buy him a g string

In this case the media isn't to blame is the parents, its hardly like you hear stories of this occurring frequently, its actually the first time i've heard such a thing.

how deep seeded can ones issues be at the tender age of 5

Exactly, life should be simple.... from when your having gender issues at a age where gender really has no symbolism/importance/meaning for you then it suggests a serious problem.

Your mind at that age shouldn't even be able to articulate the concept of being in the wrong body . Obviously the kid has deep seeded issues

My son would never say that to me so there isn't even a point of discussing it.

Always think guys that talk like this will end up with a venom for a son

It's hard to say which approach is more useful, accepting or dismissing.

But I think if your son is going to be a venom then there's not much you can do about it either way. The only choice that's yours is do you still love him.

This is what happens in a society were youts are given so much power, and their imagine combined with sitting in front of the box all day produces such fraff. To make it worse animals that call themselves adults take it seriously and even encourage this.

more than encouraged

the way this countrys collectivet media controlled opinion is goin it wont be long before parents like this willbe publicly outed for mentally scarrin this kid if they dont personally buy him a g string

In this case the media isn't to blame is the parents, its hardly like you hear stories of this occurring frequently, its actually the first time i've heard such a thing.

if its the 1st time u've heard of such a thing then i congratulate you on avoiding sh*t tv

but you've only gota turn on channel 4 at sometime between 3-5 (schoolkid watchin hours) to clock the holyoaks storyline which actively encourages this idea of "i'm in the wrong body"

its nothin two sided from what i've seen either, everyone judging this bird-turned-bloke is portrayed as ignorant and wrong

it says in this article that this occurance is "very common" so maybe it is more frequent than you'd think, or atleast its beginning to be

it also says that 7 children UNDER the age of 5 were "diagnosed" with this last year alone, 4 year olds for f*cks sake???

n this is only the number of cases bein reported to this government run institute that deals with encouraging this wrongness, the Tavistock and Patman (its actually Portman, for some reason thats a typo in the article) Foundation Trust clinic

imagine the real number of small children bein affected by this sh*t, whether their parents tell them shat ap or whether they keep it hidden n jus come out when their older over the internet like venom

i don't think this kid has deep seeded issues at all, he probably jus spends the majority of his life in front of the television n is literally bein brainwashed

i doubt its reversible

" Theresa and artist husband Darren, 41, said Zach used to be a "normal" little boy who loved Thomas the Tank Engine. But he then became obsessed with the kids' TV character Dora the Explorer and started dressing in girls' clothing.

so what the young shim was going out to the high street and buying the clothes himself ye?

/

if my son or daughter tried this stunt on me theyll be sent to one hefty village in Ghana were these western alternative lifestyles are abhorred

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

But I think if your son is going to be a venom then there's not much you can do about it either way. The only choice that's yours is do you still love him.

I think homosexuality is wrong but I can't help play devils advocate and imagine what it would be like if everyone else was gay and I wanted 2 be hetrosexual but was told by society this was wrong and I should be ashamed 2 want 2 be with a female etc

And how f*cked that would feel

Absolutely ridiculous

"Theresa and artist husband Darren, 41, said Zach used to be a "normal" little boy who loved Thomas the Tank Engine. But he then became obsessed with the kids' TV character Dora the Explorer and started dressing in girls' clothing."

Whatever the parents said and how they treated him after this point has created this confusion.

I'm actually mad

trust

my next door neighbour's 4 year old has become obsessed with the notion that he is a pirate. the kid doesnt respond to his own name anymore, and refuses to listen to his mum unless she addresses him as long john silver. should his lifestyle choice be encouraged? is his mum restricting his development by not offering him grog as opposed to his usual orange squash? what if he has pirate identity disorder?

the gender trust person's quote is grotesque, "this little woman" - wtf?

I think homosexuality is wrong but I can't help play devils advocate and imagine what it would be like if everyone else was gay and I wanted 2 be hetrosexual but was told by society this was wrong and I should be ashamed 2 want 2 be with a female etc

I've thought of that a few times, it is pretty f*cked. That's why I don't get too angry about TV etc trying to make homosexuality more acceptable. If you're born straight, you're born straight. Seeing two men kissing is going to repulse you not make you curious.

stupid country that beleieves everything should be equal i was listeing to lbc two days ago as they were talking about cameron trying to legalsies fag marriage.

most fools that got through to talk were saying blah blah blah they should be allowed to marry and all that malrakey

but one woman had it on the ball she said of course not its not normal

whether your born with it or not dosent make it normal

if you are born with cerebral palsy - u are not considered normal

homosexuality isnt normal because it goes against the very essence of human beings which is to procreate. dunno why these people atre trying to push something that is not right into society its a shame

I've thought of that a few times, it is pretty f*cked. That's why I don't get too angry about TV etc trying to make homosexuality more acceptable. If you're born straight, you're born straight. Seeing two men kissing is going to repulse you not make you curious.

seeing a black man kissing a white woman would have repulsed the majority of britain 50 years ago

I doubt you believe that the media tycoons of this country have the english population's well being on top of their agenda, why would they push acceptance of homosexuality?

seeing a black man kissing a white woman would have repulsed the majority of britain 50 years ago

I doubt you believe that the media tycoons of this country have the english population's well being on top of their agenda, why would they push homosexuality?

I would say it still does repulse those who it would've repulsed 50 years ago. It's just more socially unacceptable to show that repulsion.

And I'm sorry but I don't believe in your Jewish conspiracies

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Allow turning a thread about a gender confused 5 year old some how into another race topic

/

I think it's a lot too do with the media I've seen children's books on homosexuality

When I was a kid biff and chip had a mum and dad

Not dad and his special friend Alan!

• Upvote 1

I doubt you believe that the media tycoons of this country have the english population's well being on top of their agenda, why would they push homosexuality?

I would say it still does repulse those who it would've repulsed 50 years ago. It's just more socially unacceptable to show that repulsion.

And I'm sorry but I don't believe in your Jewish conspiracies

it doesn't repulse my little brothers or myself, how could it? we've been brought up into a world where interracial couples, atleast through the media, are not only accepted but clearly encouraged. We've seen it time and time again

yet it repluses (maybe a strong word tbh, its not seen as natural) my grandad, his bird, all his brothers and all his friends

i don't believe in a jewish conspiracy tbh, or any conspiracy, not 100%, i say it in half-jest most times

but the signs are clearly there

dunno why these people atre trying to push something that is not right into society its a shame

study the world's population, how its increased over the past 200 years and how its predicted to increase over the next 200

then ask yourself why any1 would want to encourage homosexuality, indirectly preventing procreation

• Downvote 2