Water Fasting

Yak_Louis

Felt awful last night. Was invited to the drake after party but was too f*cked to go. Pissed

Woke up feeling really bad. Almost threw up but didn't. I feel like going out but my body feels like crap.

I want to get some enzyme capsules to keep digestion easy when I break my fast (which is fine during fasting)

Felt awful last night. Was invited to the drake after party but was too f*cked to go. Pissed

Woke up feeling really bad. Almost threw up but didn't. I feel like going out but my body feels like crap.

I want to get some enzyme capsules to keep digestion easy when I break my fast (which is fine during fasting)

I didn't have any of these symtoms and after the first day I no longer felt hungry.

My advice would be to stop.

Lol that looks tempting those food pics.

Update. Shopped around in lewisham and spent 40 quid. Bought a tub of organic peanut butter and some raw almonds. 2 Cashew nut spread and some enzyme pills. My mood was up and down but I challenged myself in controlling that mood so I feel like I achieved something from that. After taking the enzymes I feel better. That just empties more waste out my digestive system during the fast.

Broke my fast.

Result. sh*t out some nasty mucus trapped in my intestines. Digestion has defiantly improved and feels better when eating food. Acne has slightly faded away. Mental Clarity improved. Since introducing soaked almonds in my diet my digestion has improved alot. Energy feels like it has naturally increased. I take Multi-Enzyme supplement too helped alot.

Imagine if i did 7 Days!