Asian dons busted...

Elementalism

Asians are blessed but i live in essex

Sounds ignorant but the ones that live in areas like hull , bradford are different .

I never really hear of essex or london asians grooming white kids .

But i always hear midlands asians doing it

that does sound ignorant

spesh seems as hull n bradford aren't even in the midlands

but yeah, the more they're seperated/ isolated from the general english/european populace / left to their own devices, the less likely they're going to adopt english/european morales and behave accordingly

you can see this in brum, cov, manny n all over yorkshire

they take over the working class areas and those english that stay there are often gonna be idiots, often the unwanted offspring of alcholics and drug addicts, makes for easy prey

happens to alot of young birds in the care system, used to live in sheffield

its true that these birds are gonna be used for sex by blokes in general, we've all done it.......but they're not gettin passed about whole families and communities

i wonder if there's any truth in this.

Sounds ignorant but the ones that live in areas like hull , bradford are different .

that does sound ignorant

but yeah, the more they're seperated/ isolated from the general english/european populace / left to their own devices, the less likely they're going to adopt english/european morales and behave accordingly

they take over the working class areas and those english that stay there are often gonna be idiots, often the unwanted offspring of alcholics and drug addicts, makes for easy prey

its true that these birds are gonna be used for sex by blokes in general, we've all done it.......but they're not gettin passed about whole families and communities

It depends where you live, it's pretty normal seeing this sort of stuff if you live in or close to somewhere that has a high Muslim population, them one's where there's whole streets of houses which are all owns by Muslim's

i know of 14/15 year old white girls who are going out with late 20's/early 30's Iraqi men

you can go out any Friday or Saturday night and see older Pakistani guys trying to draw young white girls, flashing the nice cars and a bit of cash

a girl who went to my school got gang raped about 6-7 years ago, she was in year 10 at the time, she got raped by about 6 Muslim men, these guys were in there 40's or something, makes it even worse, especially if they are married and have kids older then the girl

This is getting to be a worrying trend you have that trial going on in liverpool with those 11 Pakistani guys from Rochdale who were f*ck*ng underage girls and now this. And the disgusting thing is this is not one guy it's usually groups of them.

This is the case that's ongoing at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4NEHPc7DYQ

was in rochdale this weekend

the local scallies kicked off a bit when this all fully came to light, but f*ck knows how that curry house is still standing

some 40 yr old took some child up above his takeaway n raped her in some empty room n they let the business carry on makin money off the community

1 positive is that atleast the decent people of the area are beginning to wake up and look to make a difference, watch the english democrats numbers shoot up

the majority still won't care yet though and for those that do its a joke that it takes something like this for people to actually question whether giving large sections of our land to foreign colonies is going to have negative effects on the english

I don't know how relevant this is but a while ago someone said they lived in Coventry for a while and basically that Asians ran things. I argued but I will say now that the majority of ends in Coventry are 100% ran by Asians, take that as you will.

lmao

depends what u class as "running the ends" don't it mate

i assume u mean the guys that sell the most bud to schoolchildren

the majority of our black population are straight from africa so give it a few decades before their offspring begin fully establishing the gang type idiocy you'll see in london

asians as always do make black market money n they like to show off what this can afford them

but f*ck knows what you mean by running things, the real business men in the city are still english

• Upvote 2

that does sound ignorant

eh? which bit would u doubt?

that does sound ignorant

eh? which bit would u doubt?

The bit where it's you who said it.

i'd like to think i'm pretty honest on here raegus

i can only assume that as your the 1 user most known for lying on here that u want me to highlight this and then engage in a witless back and fourth with you, thus providing you with human interaction

i refuse

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

that does sound ignorant

Yeah . Twas a bit ignorant of me but regarding the bradford/midlands thing . It is very common in the midlands aswell as areas such as bradford etc

it happens wherever the two communities meet tbh

there's a large asian presence in the midlands just like they're is everywhere

but can't help but feel the more up north it gets, the further away from other immigrant groups and the more up market english classes, the more severe the cases

asians are always gonna be attracted to the easy prospect of litle white schoolgirls, but in the larger cities, where they are more assimilated with other immigrants, blacks for example, they seem to focus more on blasting out tupac and bopping about sellin 10s than being a rapist

don't mean they don't try it on with children, jus means they're less likely to make a career out of it

the big cases of this sorta stuff has come from up north not midlands

n u sound like u dont really leave your area so i duno how you would know about that

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh but them 'white slags' are grown women who can chat a guys Buisness which would not look good down the mosque/community/10 wives

So I guess thy opt for the younguns rather than the gobby women who could bait there movements

• Upvote 1

I think it's a control and power thing plus the idea of the girls being 'fresh'. A younger girl would be 'ideal' for them. A grown woman is too much work for these nonces.

I've been reading that the headway on these child sex rings is because some of them are connected. A nationwide pakistani child sex ring operating up and down the UK is an BNP/EDL dream come true. I know a gag order was put on the Liverpool case for a while so multiple stories about this didn't pop up at the same time. Which in the end it did anyway. As the press got round the order briefly before a new one was put out.

I don't even need to paint a picture of how the press will push this if these and the other guys are found guilty.

made a long post on this subject last time this topic came up

cant be assed to search it

I think it's a control and power thing plus the idea of the girls being 'fresh'. A younger girl would be 'ideal' for them. A grown woman is too much work for these nonces.

I've been reading that the headway on these child sex rings is because some of them are connected. A nationwide pakistani child sex ring operating up and down the UK is an BNP/EDL dream come true. I know a gag order was put on the Liverpool case for a while so multiple stories about this didn't pop up at the same time. Which in the end it did anyway. As the press got round the order briefly before a new one was put out.

I don't even need to paint a picture of how the press will push this if these and the other guys are found guilty.

Well the Sun is pretty right-wing these days would be interesting to see what they'd do to this story.